KeyMatic HM & HomeMatic CCU pairing ? Options?

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
omicronCZ
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

KeyMatic HM & HomeMatic CCU pairing ? Options?

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 02.02.2012, 10:35

I am new here and unfortunately I do not know German, so sorry for the broken English (I'm not a native speaker).

At home I installed KeyMatic HM system (yet separately), and CCU unit, which is still paired with thermostats, servos and window contacts for temperature control in each room only. I have somehow managed to work and me :-)

I would also like to pair my now working independently yet KeyMatic HM lock (hereafter KM) with CCU unit and monitor, and possibly even control it (automatically or manually) from the CCU unit.

My question is:

- Complete pairing process (now I have to connect 2 Pocket KeyMatic remote controlers KeyMatic between HM and CCU (in English)? For "greenhorn" please :-)

- How and what CCU set programmed to monitor the status of KM in CCU site?

- What to expect next and set (programs, scripts) for automated lock as always KM daily in the evening or in the absence, etc.? I'm interested in all options.

- KM can also be controlled via remote CCU (CCU website, Android or IOS devices)? How? It's in English?

We would welcome any advice, help and links, I'm a beginner.
Thank you very much.
Zuletzt geändert von Roland M. am 30.10.2018, 10:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Thema verschoben

Onthefly
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Re: KeyMatic HM & HomeMatic CCU pairing ? Options?

Beitrag von Onthefly » 02.02.2012, 14:53

omicronCZ hat geschrieben: - Complete pairing process (now I have to connect 2 Pocket KeyMatic remote controlers KeyMatic between HM and CCU (in English)? For "greenhorn" please :-)
Turn on the pairing mode on the CCU and Keymatic and you should be able to pair them. You obviously know how to do that since you have paired other devices before!
Please make sure you have a Homematic compatible KM Version as there is at least another "standard" KM version that is NOT compatible with CCU and HM.
omicronCZ hat geschrieben:- How and what CCU set programmed to monitor the status of KM in CCU site?
Once KM is paired with the CCU, you can KM status in CCU and also control the KM via WebUI.
omicronCZ hat geschrieben:- What to expect next and set (programs, scripts) for automated lock as always KM daily in the evening or in the absence, etc.? I'm interested in all options.
It very much depends what you really want! One of the very common scenarios is that you use a CCU programme to lock the door every evening at, lets say, 20:00. This is simple! Use the CCU programme triggered every day at 20:00 and then select KM and Lock as action.
omicronCZ hat geschrieben:- KM can also be controlled via remote CCU (CCU website, Android or IOS devices)? How? It's in English?
Typically all those apps support KM as well. I am using Pocket Control for IOS and yes, if your IOS device language is set to English then also Pocket Control is completely in English.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
OTF

omicronCZ
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Re: KeyMatic HM & HomeMatic CCU pairing ? Options?

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 04.02.2012, 18:51

Thanks, I already able to to pair it between CCU and KeyMatic, and then also set to automatically lock the front door with a lock KeyMatic every evening at the specified time.

But still "fighting" for me a bit troubled by the German Web GUI CCU unit, so creating some complex rules is difficult for me yet.

Can not someone please post a screenshot here some more complex rules, such as the heating system switches (thermostats with servos) to the "absence" mode and turn off all lights when KeyMatic locked, and PIR sensors around the house did not register for the last 1/2 hour no movement?

Thank you very much, I'm a beginner

Update 1, I have a problem, after the successful pairing KeyMatic and CCU unit stopped working my remote controllers (pocket sticks), including the "Master" (!). Even the buttons on KM now do not work. The display of KM is now a "C" (Central), and KM is only controllable through CCU only.

Update 2
I paired KeyMatic's pocket driver (HH-RC-Key3) with the CCU unit and created rules for the control KM through CCU unit , but I still do not know how to control the KM set his own buttons. That I needed to control the lock direct at the door, I did not find pocket driver, or there to give some other remote control ...

Advise anyone, please ?

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“