homeputer to homematic

Betrieb der FHZ-Zentralen mit contronics homeputer Standard / homeputer Studio & WEB-Server

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
bvndb

homeputer to homematic

Beitrag von bvndb » 26.12.2011, 11:07

Hello all,
Sorry for typing in English,

My German is not good at all!!!!!!!!!!

I am using humputer studio version 2.0 rev 100224
For several years now i have my home automation system running on a thin client with XP on in.
At the moment the project is running good but sleeping for +/- 3 years.
I have complete control over the heating system in the house, lighting, garden lighting and window blinds.
What alway's frustrated me was that the information was mostly going one way.
Now i have some spare time and whan i was reading on your forum, i read that the new system HOMEMATIC is working bi-directionaland what is more !!!!! It is possible to make a mix with the FHZ1000 and HOMEMATIC.
I am very exited now and want to restart my project.
Jus a few questions:
Can i upgrade from my version 2.0 rev 100224 where i use a lot of macro's to the new homematic version?
Can i keep my macro's?
What is the price for the software(upgrade) and what is the right version number?
I just ordered the Homematic Lan gateway and some other modules to start testing.

Thanks for helping me to (re) start.

buempi
Ehrenmitglied
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Re: homeputer to homematic

Beitrag von buempi » 26.12.2011, 15:55

Hallo

Mein Englisch ist bestimmt nicht besser als dein Deutsch! - Ich hoffe deshalb, du verstehst meinen Beitrag in deutscher Sprache.

Es wird in Kürze eine neue Version von Homeputer geben. Damit kann man über die FHZ1***PC oder über die neue FHZ2000 die FS20, FHT80b usw. ansteuern und gleichzeitig über den LAN-Adapter mit den HomeMatic-Modulen kommunizieren.

Weitere Informationen findest du in diesem Thread http://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtop ... =28&t=7615 und in den dort aufgeführten Links.

Der Upgrade wird ca. 40 Euro kosten. - Weil die Makro-Sprache von Homeputer CL sehr ähnlich wie diejenige von der FHZ ist, werden die bestehenden FHZ-Makros wohl mit nur geringen Anpassungen übernommen werden können. Ob es dafür ein Tool geben wird, welches die Arbeit automatisiert, wurde bisher noch nirgends erwähnt.

Viele Grüsse
Bümpi

Heiermann

Re: homeputer to homematic

Beitrag von Heiermann » 26.12.2011, 16:09

Der Upgrade wird ca. 40 Euro kosten. - Weil die Makro-Sprache von Homeputer CL sehr ähnlich wie diejenige von der FHZ ist, werden die bestehenden FHZ-Makros wohl mit nur geringen Anpassungen übernommen werden können. Ob es dafür ein Tool geben wird, welches die Arbeit automatisiert, wurde bisher noch nirgends erwähnt.
Hello bvndb,

if you want to combine Homematic with FHZ1000 without spending more money on upgrades, just take a look at FHEM.
FHEM is a free software that is able to combine a lot of devices and protocols. It is running on linux and windows, and many other devices like NAS and Fritzbox.

-Heiermann
21 ist nur die Hälfte der Wahrheit.

Antworten

Zurück zu „homeputer Studio / Standard: allgemeine Fragen“