HM-LC-Sw4-SM Schaltplan bzw. Parameter Kondensator C2

Kabellose und kabelgebundene Sender und Empfänger der klassischen Homematic-Serie

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

mrfixit
System: CCU und Access Point

Re: HM-LC-Sw4-SM Schaltplan bzw. Parameter Kondensator C2

Beitrag von mrfixit » 29.05.2022, 19:25

Hello Forum, I have been given a HM-LC-Sw4-SM unit to repair for my Son who lives in Basle. It had suffered slight water damage. As was the case with the originator of this post, I found that S1-R was open circuit and was caused by a carbonised track on the board that was short -cicuiting the output C2 My fault was not under C2 but from one of the legs of viper 12A. I repaired it by rasing that side of the IC from the board and connecting a direct wire to the pins. This restored power to the board but there must be an additional problem as the Green power LED does not illuminate. Also all 4 red switch leds flash at first between 2 and 5 times (each time the number of flashes varies).
I am writing to ask if the kind person who suppled the section of the schematic plan showing the power supply cicuit could post a copy of the rest of the circuit.
Many thanks.

Hallo Forum, ich habe für meinen Sohn, der in Basel wohnt, ein HM-LC-Sw4-SM zur Reparatur bekommen. Es hatte einen leichten Wasserschaden erlitten. Wie beim Urheber dieses Beitrags stellte ich fest, dass S1-R ein offener Stromkreis war und durch eine verkohlte Spur auf der Platine verursacht wurde, die den Ausgang C2 kurzschloss. Mein Fehler lag nicht unter C2, sondern von einem der Beine von Viper 12A. Ich habe es repariert, indem ich diese Seite des ICs von der Platine entfernt und einen direkten Draht mit den Pins verbunden habe. Dadurch wurde die Stromversorgung der Platine wiederhergestellt, aber es muss ein zusätzliches Problem vorliegen, da die grüne Power-LED nicht aufleuchtet. Außerdem blinken zunächst alle 4 roten Schalter-LEDs zwischen 2 und 5 Mal (die Anzahl der Blitze variiert jedes Mal).
Ich schreibe, um zu fragen, ob die freundliche Person, die den Abschnitt des schematischen Plans geliefert hat, der die Stromversorgungsschaltung zeigt, eine Kopie des Rests der Schaltung posten könnte.
Danke vielmals.

mrfixit
System: CCU und Access Point

Re: HM-LC-Sw4-SM Schaltplan bzw. Parameter Kondensator C2

Beitrag von mrfixit » 02.06.2022, 18:29

I thought I would post a follow up to my problem. Fortunately, the in only thing preventing the Green power LED lighting up was that corosion had caused an open circuit inside the LED. A replacement LED cured that. Voltage checks at all electrolytic capacitors were all good. Operating the buttons illuminated the associated red LED and the relay was heard to click, so the repair iss comlete

One last thing I could not be sure of was the value of SI-R (R1). The cicuit shows it as !K, so I fitted that. But reading the colours on the old blown one I thought it read 10R.. I think the schematic diagram may not be for my eact model number. Does anyone know for sure if it should be 1K or 10R?

Peter

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic Aktoren und Sensoren (klassisch)“