Support for our english speaking visitors
FYI - I think until now eq3 did not translated this into english.
But did you checked the Add-on?
What I found for the extrnal Smart Home Automation System - Home Assistant - here somebody translated/included some points:
But we should discuss the details of XML-API in a "new/other" thread to not mix topics.
What I'm missing is (and actually blocking from use), in order of priority:
HomeMatic WebUI Handbuch
HomeMatic Skript Teil 1 Sprachbeschreibung
Complete absence of tutorials also does not appear inviting for newbies
And I cant find any of those documents in English
Ordering from amazon.de
+ ease of setup and use.
+ fair price for components.
+ wireless (no space for additional cabling)
+ must support radiator valves
+ easily programmable
- no web UI
- small automation possibilities via mobile app
Country : Austria
Device : Homematic CCU2
I'm actually from Croatia but moved to Austria 4 years ago. My german is already rather good for everyday use but writing (especially for technical purposes like here) is still preferred in english
- modularity , the fact you can find any device for almost any use or combination
- radio / cable operated - really not a fan of IP / network solutions and prefer stuff that works even if internet goes out
- open source - the amount of scripts and workaround solutions I've seen from other users is incredible
- very reliable - so far in 2 years not a single glitch in operation, even without regular updating
- lack of documentation - must be hard even for native german users , for me it was crazy in the beginning
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast
© homematic-forum.de & Lizenzgebern. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Alle Bilder & Texte auf dieser Seite sind Eigentum
der jeweiligen Besitzer und dürfen ohne deren Einwilligung weder kopiert noch sonstwie weiter verwendet werden.