NEW Smartha APP - CCU & HomematicIP Access Point + Philips Hue

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

NEW Smartha APP - CCU & HomematicIP Access Point + Philips Hue

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 05.04.2020, 22:20

There is a new App out the "Smartha APP" and you can download and test it 30 days for free.

Just go to https://smartha.app/ and select your platform (iOS/Android/Win10)
BA8308DC-CB40-4D3C-AD18-6F3B85CA3FD3.jpeg
The Smartha App can operate the following gateways:

►Homematic IP Cloud (Access Point)
as well as Alpha IP, Silvercrest and WeSmartify
► Homematic CCU 1/2/3
► RaspberryMatic
► Smartha Home
► Homegear
► Philips HUE
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The price model (promo at the beginning) can also be found on the homepage https://smartha.app/#preise

(Except backup) 30 days everything for free and thenyou can use the Lite version.
Advantage Everyone can test and give feedback for the app in the forum ;-)

In App Packages (only one time to be purchased):
- Unlimited - (contains all packages below) everything included for 19.99€

- Designs - Enables you to use your own designs and backgrounds (see pictures above) it is also already included in the Pro Version, Price 1,09€
- Pro - Contains everything except the additional functions for display (tiles and floor plan) - i.e. own favourite folders with devices, detailed views of the control panels etc. included for a one-time fee of Price 9.99€
- Upgrade - Includes only the additional functions for display (tiles and floor plan) once Price 12.99€

I think if you can test it for 30 days, you will understand what each point really is and you can form an opinion if it fits.
Plus if you look at the roadmap https://smartha.app/, all the roadmap points will be included in the Unlimited package as soon as it is developed, tested and released.
Dateianhänge
Tablet_Smartha.JPG
Zuletzt geändert von tomi_cc16 am 14.09.2020, 16:34, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

tomi_cc16

Re: NEW Smartha APP - CCU & HomematicIP Access Point + Philips Hue

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 05.05.2020, 15:00

Check out the new Design possibilites which will come with Version 1.40.x - here some Design ideas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1HX2pD ... e=emb_logo

Feedback is welcome.

FYI - if you are an Android User you can always download the latest Pre Beta Version directly in the Google Play Store - just find the App in the Store, scroll down and choose BETA.

krawiec
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von krawiec » 06.05.2020, 21:44

I'm just testing the current version of Smartha and have some remarks or "nice to have" for future releases if possible:

1. English version - some parts of the app in English version are still in German. For example names on the device setting page, some parts of configuration screens.
2. Preview of rooms in the Gateways section - there should be a possibility to configure the data source for the preview. I have one room with two radiator thermostats and one wall thermostat and the preview data is from radiator thermostat. It will be good to have it from wall thermostat.
3. Preview for blinds/shutters currently is showing 0 or 1 (closed or open). I think the better will be to have the open level % instead of that.
4. For me it will be good to have the possibility to configure different data points and channels for displaying and control of the HM device.So for example getting the current state from one data point but writing new state to another. The good example is the HmIP-FROLL which seems to have some issue with blinds Level reporting . The solution that works for me is to get the current LEVEL from channel 3 but set it to channel 4.
LEVEL on channel 3 is not writable so the only way to set the required shutters level is to put in on channel 4.
5. In Display mode, there should be a way to create tiles of different size and present more then one value on each tile.
6. Also in view mode there should be more configuration options - for example to remove low battery icon or it should be combined together with the Display concept.

That's all from me as for now. I will report more "nice to have" features as I will test the app more.

Best Regards
Greg

tomi_cc16

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 06.05.2020, 22:16

Hi wrote you a PN to understand better your points.

How good is your german? Did you also checked the Smartha App Forum?

https://forum.easy-smarthome.de/

krawiec
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von krawiec » 07.05.2020, 08:35

PN?
My German is as good as google translate is good :)

Greg

tomi_cc16

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 14.06.2020, 21:19

krawiec hat geschrieben:
06.05.2020, 21:44
I'm just testing the current version of Smartha and have some remarks or "nice to have" for future releases if possible:

1. English version - some parts of the app in English version are still in German. For example names on the device setting page, some parts of configuration screens.
2. Preview of rooms in the Gateways section - there should be a possibility to configure the data source for the preview. I have one room with two radiator thermostats and one wall thermostat and the preview data is from radiator thermostat. It will be good to have it from wall thermostat.
3. Preview for blinds/shutters currently is showing 0 or 1 (closed or open). I think the better will be to have the open level % instead of that.
4. For me it will be good to have the possibility to configure different data points and channels for displaying and control of the HM device.So for example getting the current state from one data point but writing new state to another. The good example is the HmIP-FROLL which seems to have some issue with blinds Level reporting . The solution that works for me is to get the current LEVEL from channel 3 but set it to channel 4.
LEVEL on channel 3 is not writable so the only way to set the required shutters level is to put in on channel 4.
5. In Display mode, there should be a way to create tiles of different size and present more then one value on each tile.
6. Also in view mode there should be more configuration options - for example to remove low battery icon or it should be combined together with the Display concept.

That's all from me as for now. I will report more "nice to have" features as I will test the app more.

Best Regards
Greg
Most points should be solved in Version 1.42.6 and above

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“