System: CCU und Access Point
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: Newbie start with Homematic CCU3: Initiation

Beitrag von bilbolodz » 22.01.2021, 18:06

Sergo hat geschrieben:
13.01.2021, 06:42
bilbolodz hat geschrieben:
12.01.2021, 11:18
.... I've noticed that it's not possible to make a direct link between HmIP-eTRV-B and HmIP-MIOB but rumors claim that HMIP-eTRV-2 can do that.
Could someone please confirm that?
About eTRV-2 see the comment from Dr.Ventil here viewtopic.php?p=491815#top
Hmmm.... Strange. Today arrived HmIP-eTRV-2 (firmware version 2.2.8) and I can't find possibility to connect it with HmIP-MIOB (there is no "Connection partner switch actuator for two-point control" channel on radiaor thermostat). Any ideas?

Sergo
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

HmIP-BDT dimmer: is there a way to keep last brightness set in memory?

Beitrag von Sergo » 10.04.2021, 18:25

Decided to check if Dimming Actuator HmIP-BDT would work with my LED lights.
It works without issues, at least with single device in. Playing around and did not found (yet) a way to set an basic function for dimmer: keep last brightness set by user in memory and use for next ON.
Could anyone point me to the way how this is done?

Thank you!
Zuletzt geändert von Sergo am 12.04.2021, 13:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Sergo

Re: HmIP-BDT dimmer: is there a way to keep last brightness set by user in memory?

Beitrag von Sergo » 12.04.2021, 12:22

Tip for solution is found here viewtopic.php?t=34923, thanks to Tomi.
Here are details about how to set your HmIP-BDT to keep last brightness set by user:
1) Open Device list, click on your HmIP-BDT to see device channels. Click on channel 2 Direct
HmIP-BDT_01.png
2) On channel screen, click edit
HmIP-BDT_02.png
HmIP-BDT_02.png (23.76 KiB) 1997 mal betrachtet
3) Select menu "Level in status "on"" and set to "Last Value". You may also wish to set minimal dim level to 10%.
HmIP-BDT_03.png

You are Done. Now, by manually pressing dimmer, you can select desired brightness and this setting will be preserved.

Some additional questions about HmIP-BDT dimmer:
1) How to set "forced OFF" after some time? For example to automatically switch off the light after 3 hours passed? I assume this could be done via settings, not programming?
2) Keep in memory above works fine when manually pressing dimmer, but would not work if you switch on light via program (does not matter if its CCU3 or some other third party and its understandable why that happens). How we could set device to operate same memory setting without difference how we triggered ON or OFF?

Thanks!

Sergo

Re: How to automatically switch off light managed by HmIP-BDT dimmer after specified time?

Beitrag von Sergo » 13.04.2021, 08:23

Ok, "old way" works: game with google translate of your question to German, then do a search ;)

How to achieve automatic OFF for light managed by HmIP-BDT dimmer:
1) get to direct channel 2 (you may find detailed path in post above)
2) manage this setting to your convenience ;)
hmip-bdt_4.png
Additional questions remain on HmIP-BDT dimmer:
2) Keep in memory that above above works fine when manually pressing dimmer(or triggered by device connected through channel), but would not work if you switch on light via some other program (does not matter if its done via CCU UI or some other, third party and its understandable why that happens). Is there a way to set HmIP-BDT device to operate same way without difference how we triggered ON or OFF?

wutr

Re: playing with HmIP-WHS2

Beitrag von wutr » 08.10.2021, 17:17

Sergo hat geschrieben:
11.02.2019, 21:22
I had time to apply suggestion from ELV, along with collection from related treads.
To summarize recommended way for linking HmIP-WTH2 and HmIP-WHS2 :
  • Created group: Hm-IP Heating group, all HmIP heating devices (including WHS2) IN
  • all devices in Hm-IP Heating group set function = Heating. Devices set to different rooms
  • Added connection from WTH2 channel 5 to WHS2 channel 6 (yes, I made mistake previously with used channel on WHS2, updated screenshot above, too)
Details of suggested connection settings below. From first tests - All works like a charm.
HmIP-WHS2_2_new.png
Can you help me out, maybe in the thread I've started about my WHS2?

1) How can you add all devices into one big heating group and have control over the temperatures in individual rooms?

2) How did you manage multiple WTH2 direct connections to the WHS2? If I connect multiple thermostats, it switches off very soon after being switched on.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“