Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

omicronCZ
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

CONRAD is no longer allowed to sell Homematic in the Czech Republic

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 29.09.2022, 14:32

CONRAD is no longer allowed to sell Homematic in the Czech Republic

The only distributor of the Homematic system in the Czech Republic, Conrad, has entered into some strange agreement with eQ-3, that prohibits Conrad from continuing to sell the Homematic system in the Czech Republic.

In other surrounding countries where Conrad also operates, such as Germany, Slovakia, Poland, etc., Homematic continues to be sold.

With this, eQ-3 literally threw us, the customers with the Homematic system, overboard from one day to the next :(

Roland M.
Danksagung erhalten: 1357 Mal

Re: CONRAD is no longer allowed to sell Homematic in the Czech Republic

Beitrag von Roland M. » 29.09.2022, 14:49

Hi!

Well, Conrad seems to restructuring their company. Here in Austria they close all but one (for now...) shops and switch soley to online shopping. :roll:
Personaly I doubt they are competitive in this market...

Roland
Zur leichteren Hilfestellung bitte unbedingt beachten:
  • Bezeichnung (HM-... bzw. HmIP-...) der betroffenen Geräte angeben (nicht Artikelnummer)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Soll-Zustandes (Was soll erreicht werden?)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Ist-Zustandes (Was funktioniert nicht?)
  • Fehlermeldungen genau abschreiben, besser noch...
  • Screenshots von Programmen, Geräteeinstellungen und Fehlermeldungen (direkt als jpg/png) einstellen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. CCU2 mit ~100 Geräten (in Umstellung auf RaspberryMatic-OVA auf Proxmox-Server)
2. CCU2 per VPN mit ~50 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf Charly)
3. CCU2 per VPN mit ~40 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf CCU3)
CCU1, Test-CCU2, Raspi 1 mit kleinem Funkmodul, RaspberryMatic als VM unter Proxmox, Access Point,...

omicronCZ

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 29.09.2022, 16:34

Hi Roland,
why is Czech Conrad (CONRAD CZ) telling us and referring to some alleged agreement with eQ-3?
I have already written to them 2 weeks ago as well, and although they have always been quick to comment on any technical issue before, in this case they are silent and silent :(

We have only ever bought from Conrad online, I don't think they even have stores in the Czech Republic. And we were maximally satisfied. Speed of delivery from Germany, partner conditions, etc.

The eQ-3 has thus completely buried Homematic sales in the Czech Republic and incredibly screwed over existing customers and users of this system.

However, I would welcome any advice on how we can buy Homematic in the Czech Republic. With a regular warranty, VAT deduction etc.

I rather wonder if it is not some dirty game for exclusivity e.g. for Amazon :?

cmjay
Danksagung erhalten: 348 Mal

Beitrag von cmjay » 29.09.2022, 16:56

However, I would welcome any advice on how we can buy Homematic in the Czech Republic. With a regular warranty, VAT deduction etc.
Online shop Pollin Electronic appears to offer shipment to CZ.
https://www.pollin.de/versand-bezahlen# ... sandkosten
Quite pricey fees, but at least it's possible. Warranty is by EU law, thus should not make a difference whether D or CZ. Regarding feasibility of VAT deduction I don't know if the requirements below apply to your case.
Bei Bestellungen innerhalb der EU wird Ihnen standardmäßig eine Brutto-Rechnung inklusive gesetzlicher Mehrwertsteuer ausgestellt.
Erfolgt die Bestellung unter Angabe Ihrer persönlichen Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (USt-IDNr.), prüfen wir diese Nummer unmittelbar nach Eingang der Bestellung. Ist die Nummer korrekt, wird Ihnen eine Netto-Rechnung (ohne Mehrwertsteuer) ausgestellt. Bei bereits getätigter Bezahlung per PayPal oder SOFORT Überweisung, erstatten wir Ihnen die bereits entrichtete Steuer entsprechend der Zahlungsart wieder zurück.

Also BerryBase seems to ship to CZ.
https://www.berrybase.de/en/custom/index/sCustom/6

NOT shipping to CZ are
https://de.elv.com/
https://www.voelkner.de/
https://www.digitalo.de/
https://www.getgoods.com/
Es kann leider nicht ganz ausgeschlossen werden, dass ich mich irre.
HmIP muss leider draussen bleiben. in Ausnahmefällen erlaubt
ACHTUNG! Per Portweiterleitung aus dem Internet erreichbare CCU-WebUI ist unsicher! AUCH MIT PASSWORTSCHUTZ! Daher: Portweiterleitung deaktivieren!

Gerti
Danksagung erhalten: 260 Mal

Beitrag von Gerti » 29.09.2022, 17:59

Hi!

eQ-3 starts setting up more and more international business. I'm quite sure there will be another resaler in Czech soon.

Kissman
System: sonstige

Beitrag von Kissman » 03.10.2022, 10:15

Hi,
omicronCZ hat geschrieben:
29.09.2022, 14:32
The only distributor of the Homematic system in the Czech Republic
Are you sure about this? I had quick chat with eQ-3 support recently and they forwarded me to safe-home.eu company. I had quick chat with them also and they distributing Homematic hardware without any problems. I found them on eQ-3 partner map. Also Alza started selling Homematic hardware recently (they are still working on portfolio but some roduct are already on the shop).
ELV is shipping to CZ, I have confirmation about this from them in my mailbox.

Actually I have zero problems getting Homematic hardware in Czechia or in EU right now :). What I am missing is lack of understanding support.

cmjay
Danksagung erhalten: 348 Mal

Beitrag von cmjay » 03.10.2022, 11:29

ELV is shipping to CZ, I have confirmation about this from them in my mailbox.
Ok. However, CZ is not listed as a shipping destination in their webshop and there are no corresponding tariffs indicated.
Es kann leider nicht ganz ausgeschlossen werden, dass ich mich irre.
HmIP muss leider draussen bleiben. in Ausnahmefällen erlaubt
ACHTUNG! Per Portweiterleitung aus dem Internet erreichbare CCU-WebUI ist unsicher! AUCH MIT PASSWORTSCHUTZ! Daher: Portweiterleitung deaktivieren!

blueznl
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von blueznl » 14.11.2022, 22:24

If Reichelt is active in CZ they might be another option.

omicronCZ

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 15.11.2022, 13:25

Unfortunately, it's all different.
eQ3 has now an exclusive distributor in the Czech Republic "SAFE HOME europe", which also works for Slovakia and I think Poland.

CONRAD (and other dealers) have been completely banned from selling outside Germany.

BTW ELV never wanted to send Homematic to Czech Republic, we already tried that, I doubt they would bypass their own contract (or eQ3) with a new Czech exclusive distibutor.

It's just very sad that Conrad in their own endless arrogance couldn't tell their long time Czech partners why they can't sell HM anymore, and who will supply the Czech market now.
Even eQ-3 took about 3 weeks to tell us...
Strange business policy :(

blueznl
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von blueznl » 15.11.2022, 20:20

So even Amazon can't sell Homematic in CZ anymore? That's... nasty. I mean, I'd never order Homematic through Conrad (their upmark is crazy) but if ti wouldn't be sold through Amazon I'd never have bought it.

(Somewhat unrelated, but in the past ELV would ship to NL, and now they no longer do. Never could figure out that one either.)

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“