Data Storage Interval

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
iswoolley

Data Storage Interval

Beitrag von iswoolley » 07.09.2015, 17:49

Hi

I have a CCU2 and a couple of monitoring plugs (Schaltaktor 1fach mit Messung) which I'm using to monitor the electricity consumption of my household appliances (washing machine, kettle, etc.). I have configured the plugs to send readings to the CCU2 every 5 seconds, and I can see this is working by looking at the System Log page. I have also set up diagrams to show the voltage, current, frequency, etc. from the plugs. I can then export the diagram data to a CSV file, so I can analyse it using a spreadsheet program.

My question is how can I change the data storage interval in diagrams? At the moment the CSV file only has data at 150 second (2.5 minute) intervals, even though the CCU2 is receiving the data at 5 second intervals. How do I get 5 second data from the diagrams?

If I cannot change the diagram data interval, is there another way to get the 5 second interval data out of the CCU2? Maybe by periodically executing a script or program?

Many thanks for your help.

Iain

Homoran
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Re: Data Storage Interval

Beitrag von Homoran » 07.09.2015, 18:00

Hi Iain and welcome to the forum.
iswoolley hat geschrieben:even though the CCU2 is receiving the data at 5 second intervals.
I don't believe that. Due to legal regulations (at least in Germany), the transmitting interval is approx 3 minutes.
So the 2.5 minute interval seems to be the correct one.

Greetings
Rainer
Alle meine Hinweise sind auf eigene Gefahr umzusetzen. Immer einen Fachmann zu Rate ziehen!

iswoolley

Beitrag von iswoolley » 07.09.2015, 18:23

Homoran hat geschrieben:Hi Iain and welcome to the forum.
Hello.
iswoolley hat geschrieben:even though the CCU2 is receiving the data at 5 second intervals.
Homoran hat geschrieben:I don't believe that. Due to legal regulations (at least in Germany), the transmitting interval is approx 3 minutes.
So the 2.5 minute interval seems to be the correct one.
The system log, and the real time update on the home screen, seem to indicate that readings are being received every 5 seconds. I don't fully understand the duty cycle regulations, but there are only 2 monitoring plugs so maybe they are able to transmit at 5 second intervals without breaching the threshold.

Bild
http://www.xrv.org.uk/photopost/showful ... hoto=23890

Iain

Roland M.
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1356 Mal

Beitrag von Roland M. » 07.09.2015, 18:45

Hello Iain, hello Rainer!

@Rainer:
Homoran hat geschrieben:I don't believe that. Due to legal regulations (at least in Germany), the transmitting interval is approx 3 minutes.
Of course the device can send new data in shorter intervals, look at these settings:
Leistung1.PNG
Leistung1.PNG (19.85 KiB) 2279 mal betrachtet
No idea however how the data packet is formed to meet the duty cycle over a period of time.

@Iain: I assume the data will be stored, but the diagram shows an interpolation.
I would try to use external solutions like Historian or Highcharts.

Roland
Zur leichteren Hilfestellung bitte unbedingt beachten:
  • Bezeichnung (HM-... bzw. HmIP-...) der betroffenen Geräte angeben (nicht Artikelnummer)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Soll-Zustandes (Was soll erreicht werden?)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Ist-Zustandes (Was funktioniert nicht?)
  • Fehlermeldungen genau abschreiben, besser noch...
  • Screenshots von Programmen, Geräteeinstellungen und Fehlermeldungen (direkt als jpg/png) einstellen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. CCU2 mit ~100 Geräten (in Umstellung auf RaspberryMatic-OVA auf Proxmox-Server)
2. CCU2 per VPN mit ~50 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf Charly)
3. CCU2 per VPN mit ~40 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf CCU3)
CCU1, Test-CCU2, Raspi 1 mit kleinem Funkmodul, RaspberryMatic als VM unter Proxmox, Access Point,...

iswoolley

Beitrag von iswoolley » 07.09.2015, 19:32

Roland M. hat geschrieben:@Iain: I assume the data will be stored, but the diagram shows an interpolation.
I would try to use external solutions like Historian or Highcharts.
Hi Roland. I'm new to HomeMatic. Could you explain about using an external solution please? Thanks.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“