EQ3 76795 HomeMatic Funk-Schaltaktor and CCU error

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
raymondub

EQ3 76795 HomeMatic Funk-Schaltaktor and CCU error

Beitrag von raymondub » 14.01.2016, 10:31

Hi,
i have a problem with the EQ3 76795 HomeMatic Funk-Schaltaktor It had some issues (my system didn't stop and it was still warm but it was
because the conditions in the "Funk-Stellantrieb" were not good) but i correct very quick the conditions of the valve position and everything
start to work very fine.

4 weeks ago, i start to have another problem: as soon i change something in the mode (putting it in manual) of the Funk-Stellantrieb,
the Funk-Schaltaktor became crazy and all the time switch off - switch on. To correct that, i had to to disconnect it manually from the electricity to switch it off.

3 weeks ago, disconnecting it from the electricity didn't correct anymore the problem. As soon i switch it on, it started again to power
off / power on. So i made a Factory reset. With that, it worked again in good way.

Begin of last week, i saw that my "boiler" was never switching off during the night but i believed that it was getting colder so that it
was normal. So yesterday in the evening during one hours and this morning 3 hours ago, i made another test: i changed the status of all
my device and switched OFF everything. I have 4 Stellantrieb and 1Funk-Wandthermostat. During those 2 test, the boiler is supposed to
switched OFF but it didn't.

I really believe that the Funk-Schaltaktor is defekt. I eventually could make another factory reset but with what happened till now,
maybe it will work again during 1 or 2 weeks but after i m sure that i ll have problem again.

Begin of this week, the Funk-Schaltaktor was Times in error (yellow light on the webinterface of the ccu : communication has been disturbed).
I took contact with the seller to explain him that and to as a new Funk-Schaltaktor but he s telling me that :
the described operation you occurs to our knowledge, when disturbances in the central present.
The Center is not purchased from us.
Often these problems also result from false switching chains.

So from him, it s not the Funk-Schaltaktor but the central CCU. I don t know what are the "switching chains"..
So i checked the log of the ccu, in attachement.
I worry about different errors:
ex:
Jan 13 20:57:54 homematic-ccu2 local0.err ReGaHss: Error: IseXmlRpc::CallXmlrpcMethod: execute result isFault; method =setValue Params = {"LEQ1211507:1","STATE",false} result= [faultCode:-1,faultString:"Failure"] [../Platform/DOM/iseXmlRpc.cpp (2627)]
Jan 13 20:57:54 homematic-ccu2 local0.err ReGaHss: Error: IseXmlRpc::CallSetValue: CallXmlrpcMethod failed [../Platform/DOM/iseXmlRpc.cpp (1517)]
Jan 13 20:57:54 homematic-ccu2 local0.err ReGaHss: Error: IseHssDP::WriteValue: CallSetValue failed; address = LEQ1211507:1 [../Platform/DOM/iseDOMdpHSS.cpp (77)]
Jan 13 22:30:25 homematic-ccu2 local0.err ReGaHss: Error: IseESP::ExecError= Execution failed: [-1] 0 0x00 [0] 97 0x61 [1] 0 0x00 [2] 99 0x63 [3] 0 0x00 [4] 100 0x64 [../Platform/DOM/iseESPexec.cpp (11622)]

LEQ1211507 is my Funk-Schaltaktor

What should i do ?
Would it be a good idea to make a reset factory of my CCU ? The ccu is still in warranty.

best regards...
Dateianhänge
homematic-ccu2-2016-01-13.log
CCu Log
(137.07 KiB) 131-mal heruntergeladen

raymondub

Re: EQ3 76795 HomeMatic Funk-Schaltaktor and CCU error

Beitrag von raymondub » 15.01.2016, 11:52

Nobody ?
So i ll try something else...
I ll make a factory reset of my CCU, reinstall everything and check when the error appears.
From what i red on the web, it seams indeed that i should replace the CCU

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“