Knob for HM-OU-CF-Pl

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
StefanD
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Knob for HM-OU-CF-Pl

Beitrag von StefanD » 17.11.2016, 10:50

I am interested in HM-OU-CF-Pl (Homematic 085977 Funk-Türgong mit Signalleuchte) but I cannot find a simple push-button that a visitor can push to activate the doorbell. Is this an omission in the Homematic system, or am I overlooking something?

Homoran
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Re: Knob for HM-OU-CF-Pl

Beitrag von Homoran » 17.11.2016, 12:20

Hi Stefan and welcome to the forum!

You can leave your "native" pushbutton (without connection to a power supply!) and use a HM-PBI-4-FM "Funk-Taster-Schnittstelle" http://www.elv.de/homematic-hm-pbi-4-fm ... ntage.html
the button will short one (out of 4) Kontacts to ground and you have to establish a "Direktverknüpfung" between Interface and doorbell.

Greets
Rainer
Alle meine Hinweise sind auf eigene Gefahr umzusetzen. Immer einen Fachmann zu Rate ziehen!

StefanD
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von StefanD » 17.11.2016, 13:28

Hi Homoran,

Thanks for the welcome and advice :-)

I currently have a wireless doorbell like this one:
Doorbell_resize.jpg
Doorbell_resize.jpg (1.3 KiB) 1734 mal betrachtet
It has a quite small remote knob that unfortunately will not fit the HM-PBI-4-FM :(
I am not able to use a larger knob that will fit the HM-PBI-4-FM which is 5cm in diameter because my doorpost is not wide enough.
Maybe I could hack the window-open sensor (HM-Sec-SC-2) to accept a push-button input, but I believe that part is not suitable for outdoor-use. Well maybe if I fit the electronics in another box :roll:
Project coming :idea:

Thanks! Stefan.

Homoran
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Beitrag von Homoran » 17.11.2016, 15:40

StefanD hat geschrieben:I currently have a wireless doorbell like this one
ok, this sounds "worse" ;-)

it looks like very more complicated.
It might be that there can be a workaround with either CuxD and a CUL or via ioBroker to connect your doorbells transmitter to homematic. But in this case we have to know more details of the bell.

But for shure you can tace any contact closure button with the contact interface. You just have to get a 2-wire cable from the button to the Interface. Even though it is jast a CR32xx Battery it will last for a long time. so you can put it in a sealed Box outside (securely fixed for not running away ;-) ).

Good luck
Rainer
Alle meine Hinweise sind auf eigene Gefahr umzusetzen. Immer einen Fachmann zu Rate ziehen!

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“