How to update Thermostat HMIP-WTH to firmware 1.6?

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
mzlatanov

How to update Thermostat HMIP-WTH to firmware 1.6?

Beitrag von mzlatanov » 26.12.2016, 21:29

Hi I bought Homematic IP system to control my floor heating system.
However it does not seem that my thermostat (HMIP-WTH) is controlling the Fußbodenheizungsaktor (HmIP-FAL230-C10). After some reading I found out that this is because the firmware of the Thermostat is 1.0 and it needs to be updated to 1.6. However I'm already waiting like 4 days and I did not receive any updates for the thermostats? How can I force the update? Any advices?
I'm using the system trough Homematic IP Access Point and every thing is teached-in and set up.

Thanks.

Sammy
Danksagung erhalten: 174 Mal

Re: How to update Thermostat HMIP-WTH to firmware 1.6?

Beitrag von Sammy » 26.12.2016, 23:04

Hi,

the update can't be forced. It is transmitted in background and needs some days. You should not disturb it and wait.

Greets, Sammy
Links: CCU-Logik, Tipps für Anfänger, WebUI-Doku, Expertenparameter, virtuelle Aktorkanäle
Inventur vom 22.01.14: 516 Kanäle in 165 Geräten, 132 Programme, 270 Direkte Verknüpfungen
Ich übernehme für alle von mir gegebenen Hinweise, Tipps und Links keine Haftung! Das Befolgen meiner Tipps ist nur für Fachkundige gedacht und erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr!

T-Paul
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Re: How to update Thermostat HMIP-WTH to firmware 1.6?

Beitrag von T-Paul » 17.10.2017, 13:45

mzlatanov hat geschrieben:Hi I bought Homematic IP system to control my floor heating system.
However it does not seem that my thermostat (HMIP-WTH) is controlling the Fußbodenheizungsaktor (HmIP-FAL230-C10). After some reading I found out that this is because the firmware of the Thermostat is 1.0 and it needs to be updated to 1.6. However I'm already waiting like 4 days and I did not receive any updates for the thermostats? How can I force the update? Any advices?
I'm using the system trough Homematic IP Access Point and every thing is teached-in and set up.

Thanks.
Hi, how long does it take to update all your thermostats? I have the same components (5x HMIP-WTH + HMIP-FAL230-C10) and waiting 4 Days now. Waiting ist not the problem, but it is cold in the house and when i know how long i have to wait, i can find an another solution for heating my house in this time.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“