HmIP-MIOB Pump with HmIP Access Point - connection help?

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

samtruman

Re: HmIP-MIOB Pump with HmIP Access Point - connection help?

Beitrag von samtruman » 15.12.2018, 15:16

The support replay to me and when I read the answer I nearly fell of my chair:

"Dear Mr Piermattia,

Thank you very much for your inquiry to our technical customer service department, as well as your general interest in our products.

Unfortunately we cannot provide you with a technical support number from Italy.

But we can provide you with the information, that the desired function is not possible yet.
At the moment, the heating request can only be send by the HmIP-FAL.

Coming in early 2019, an update will provide the function that radiator thermostats can also send a heating request and start the MIOB.

We advise you to be patient and wait for the 2019 update of the Homematic IP App.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again via email.

Yours sincerely

eQ-3 Support-Team"

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 15.12.2018, 15:29

Yeah the reason is many functions are available first for CCU3 users (like Beta testers) and than later when stabalized also for Homematic IP App and Access Point (HmIP-HAP).

tomi_cc16

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 27.12.2018, 13:08

Technikkram created a review for HmIP-MIOB (use google Chrome to translate page):

https://technikkram.net/2018/12/multi-i ... orstellung

Configure it in the Homematic IP Access Point:
https://technikkram.net/2018/12/multi-i ... cess-point

At lower section you can leave comments and question to the product - technikkram is always willing to help.
------------------------------------
Alternative as I wrote before:
You can check https://www.elv.de/homematic-ip-multi-io-box.html on the tab "Forenbeiträge" and check with google chrome (translate to english) what others asked ELV/e-Q3 about the product.
------------------------------------
FYI - right now when you connect HmIP devices with CCU / RaspberryMatic the HmIP devices don't get firmware updates because it causes trouble at the CCU. HM devices firmware update still works fine.
HmIP Access Point and firmware for HmIP devices updates works fine - so when Update will come for your HmIP Access Point it should be ok, just hope it will no delay the update.

tomi_cc16

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 08.01.2019, 13:03

samtruman hat geschrieben:
15.12.2018, 15:16
The support replay to me and when I read the answer I nearly fell of my chair.
New configuration and firmware options for the Homematic IP Multi IO Box for Homematic IP Access Point Users are coming probably this week:

For the Homematic IP Multi IO Box, new configuration options are now available for controlling the heating system and for hot water preparation. The prerequisite for this is a new firmware version of the Multi IO Box (available soon !!!).

papperone

Beitrag von papperone » 08.01.2019, 17:15

tomi_cc16 hat geschrieben:
08.01.2019, 13:03
New configuration and firmware options for the Homematic IP Multi IO Box for Homematic IP Access Point Users are coming probably this week:

For the Homematic IP Multi IO Box, new configuration options are now available for controlling the heating system and for hot water preparation. The prerequisite for this is a new firmware version of the Multi IO Box (available soon !!!).
hi tomi_cc16, I saw today the HmIP cloud was down for maintenance for few hours; after that it came back online and I've the feeling my HAP is somehow faster to send status message but I did not get any firmware update; I know I can check devices FW version from the app but how can I check HAP firmware version I have currently?

papperone

Beitrag von papperone » 08.01.2019, 18:23

Doctor.ventil

Beitrag von Doctor.ventil » 10.01.2019, 12:52

tomi_cc16 hat geschrieben:
08.01.2019, 13:03

Hi tomi.

Did I correctly understood from this, that Multi IO Box will react also with radiator heads? I have no CCU, just normal HMIP Acces point...

If yes, then MIOB woudl do the job I am awaiting from WHS2 :-)

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“