tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Re: Communication between Homematic and non-homematic devices

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 16.01.2019, 14:40

Alchy created a script to read the battery state:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=48398#p485390
alchy hat geschrieben:
16.01.2019, 14:30
The script reads when executed the battery state for RF & IP sensors and saves them in a list in a system variable when available.

Code: Alles auswählen

Read all battery stats of all devices and save them in system variable
! v0.2 (c) by Alchy
var svout = "Name of your system variable"; ! Name of the System Variable Typ string where list should be saved 
! ++++++ Don't change ++++++++++
string svId;string oSV;string slist = "";integer count = 0;
foreach(svId, dom.GetObject(ID_DATAPOINTS).EnumUsedIDs()) {
object oSV = dom.GetObject(svId);
if(oSV.TypeName() == "HSSDP") {
object oCH = dom.GetObject(oSV.Channel()); 
object oDev = dom.GetObject(oCH.Device()); 
if (  (oSV.HssType() == "BATTERY_STATE") ||  (oSV.HssType() == "OPERATING_VOLTAGE") && (!oSV.Value() == 0.0 ) ) {
count = count + 1 ;
slist = slist #count #". "#oDev.Name() #" Batteriespannung : "#oSV.Value().ToString(1)#" V\n";
}}}
if ( (dom.GetObject(ID_SYSTEM_VARIABLES)).Get(svout) ) { dom.GetObject(ID_SYSTEM_VARIABLES).Get(svout).State(slist); WriteLine(slist #" \r\t in Variable: " #svout #" eingetragen");}else{WriteLine("\tAchtung: Variable: " #svout #" : für den Wert:\n"#slist #"\n\t nicht vorhanden");}

blueznl
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von blueznl » 16.01.2019, 17:56

Thx all... Lots of impressive replies that need further study... Time time, where did you go...

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 18.01.2019, 20:54

I have just ordered a CCU3 to fool around with. Once I've figured out the different options I then can play around with the CCU3 without affecting my current setup. (I'm pretty sure my family doesn't like to hear the heating system is down because daddy messed around with it 8) )

There is actually an eight project I'm looking at...

8. I've got a Zehnder WHR950B ventilation unit, and I was thinking about modifying it a little, to have it speed up on people showering, or when the climate inside the house gets worse (CO2 or other particles). I was a bit surprised there's no recent CO2 metering device in the HomeMatic range.

(Same thing for a codepad: an alarm system based upon Homematic would be a lot easier to accept if it offered a codepad and a battery backup as options. Oh well...)

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 18.01.2019, 22:57

blueznl hat geschrieben:
18.01.2019, 20:54
I was a bit surprised there's no recent CO2 metering device in the HomeMatic range.
Yes, this I really don’t understand because it could save lives. But everybody can do the same like me - write an email like me once to eq-3 that they should create such a product. The more people will write their wishes it could maybe some day change sth.

vertrieb@eq-3.de

omicronCZ
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 30.01.2019, 21:37

You probably think CO sensor, it really saves lives because CO (Carbon monoxide) is a very toxic and dangerous gas.

But eQ3 has previously produced a carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor, which is more of a healthy living, and it is missing me in the Homematic collection as well. I wanted to create automatic ventilation with WinMatic.

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 30.01.2019, 22:48

No, I actually was thinking of a Co2 sensor :D

They shouldn't be that hard to develop / adapt. You can buy a reasonable unit for less than a 100 euros, including display, Co2 PM2.5 and PM10. Accuracy is probably not very good, but some indication is better than none I guess... (Got one standing on my desk right now, comparing it with a more expensive SenseAir unit).

omicronCZ
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 23.02.2019, 19:07

No, you did not understand me, I was responding to the post before me, which mentions "saving lives".
Once again, CO2 is not life-threatening, poisonous is CO.

The sensor that produced the eQ3 for Homematic was very imprecise, but it was definitely enough to launch Winmatic ... I also miss it.
But one of the members on this forum produces it, just search.

viewtopic.php?p=490912#p490912

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 24.02.2019, 14:33

Ah okay. Already found that one. Have some other things to do first, but I was thinking about getting one of his WIzzi thingies just to play with it. Or build something myself. I bought a cheap but reasonable air quality meter from AliExpress and took it apart, just to see what made it tick. Breakdown you'll find here in case you're interested. That post is in Dutch, but it included a bunch of pictures.

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 09.11.2019, 22:04

I was a bit 8) delayed by other projects and interests, but about to dig a bit deeper into Homematic + MiLight. Thanks again Tomi, for the links. Reading up, and totally not sure which route to take :|

(If anybody else stumbles over this post: looking for / into the best way to hook up MiLight controllers to the HomeMatic platform.)

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 09.11.2019, 22:07

tomi_cc16 hat geschrieben:
08.01.2019, 12:50
Did our feedback help? Did you achieve your goals?
Nope, but that's pretty much my own fault :oops:

Been distracted by other little projects, such as 3D printing, Dungeons & Dragons, and of course looking for a new job... Sigh. May we live in interesting times!

NodeRed might have the best papers thus far. Whatever route I take, I'd prefer to limit external hard / software to act as 'simple' building blocks, ie. I do not want to install a complete separate domotica system / platform, if possible.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“