Changed behavior of HM-CC-RT-DN (radiator valve) after firmware update to 1.5

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

papperone

Re: Changed behavior of HM-CC-RT-DN (radiator valve) after firmware update to 1.5

Beitrag von papperone » 28.01.2019, 07:21

Well not sure if it's related but with my HmIP system and 12 rediator valves (HMIP-eTRV) I do see random similar problem (radiator reported as closed or very low open % like 10% and it's very hot, at the next room radiator reports 50% and just warm compared to the other one at 10%).
The issue is not persistent but I experience randomly in my setup (honestly I don't check alla radiators daily so I cannot provide more data...)
Also sometimes I've radiator a 0% as they are not supposed to warm that room but touching it I can feel they are warm/hot...

blueznl
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: Changed behavior of HM-CC-RT-DN (radiator valve) after firmware update to 1.5

Beitrag von blueznl » 07.10.2019, 14:30

Did anyone ever receive an answer from EQV regarding this? It seems the firmware is still the same (buggy) one, at least version wise...

Though I noticed the filesize has been changed... Nope. Checked the binary contents and nothing changed, it was the changelog which was German in one version, and English in the other.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“