App not working since server maintenance

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
Dasym

App not working since server maintenance

Beitrag von Dasym » 09.10.2019, 10:52

I got a notification a few days ago that there was to be Homematic IP server maintenance yesterday. Since yesterday the Homematic IP apps on Android and IOS only show the rooms I have set up; there are no devices listed and I can’t control or do anything from the app. The rooms seem to be responding to the schedules that were set up but if I want to override these I have to do it on the radiator valves or wall thermostats.

I’ve contacted support but haven’t heard back yet. Can anyone suggest what I can do to get the app to function again?

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Re: App not working since server maintenance

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 09.10.2019, 16:52

It's working fine for me(Sorry this is not helping you) since the server update yesterday, I have a mini scenario at my parents house which use the HmIP Access Point and the eQ3 HmIP App.

Have you tried to delete and install the app again - all your data is in the cloud so deleting the app should not loose any data

Dasym

Re: App not working since server maintenance

Beitrag von Dasym » 09.10.2019, 18:23

Thanks, yes, I've tried deleting and installing the app but it just shows up the same. This seems to suggest that the cloud is lacking in all the data it needs (devices, etc) but, as the schedules are still working for the rooms and devices, they may be stored in the access point.

I got a message back from support saying it'll be 3 working days before they get back to me. I hope it's helpful when they do. I don't want to factory reset the AP as I believe you have to do the same with all the devices and teach them in again - there are 10 of them!

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“