Multiple problems in new installation

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
joostdejonge

Multiple problems in new installation

Beitrag von joostdejonge » 13.02.2020, 20:37

Hi all,

Recently I bought a complete set of Homematic IP (cloud based) equipment to control the heating system of my house. At first glance it looks nice and effective, but I'm running in some problems. Perhaps one of you can help me?

My system consists of:
-1x HMIP-HAP
-3x HMIP-MIOB
-2x HMIP-FAL230-C10
-1x HMIP-FAL230-C06
-16x thermostats

In total I have three heating circuits, each controller by one MIOB. One heating circuit is controller by one thermostat, and directly operating one valve and the heater (via MIOB). Two circuits are seperated over different zones, each zone controlled by a thermostat, and connected to the HMIP-FAL's.

At the moment I have the following problems:
-I'm using a HMIP-MIOB controlled by a HMIP_WTH-2 thermostate. If the thermostate is requesting heat, I want the MIOB to close the potential free contact 4.1/4.2. (this will start up me heating). For the moment this is not working, the potential free contact is closed all the time, no matter what temperature I choose

-When changing temperatur on the thermostat it takes a long time (several minutes) before the system reacts, is this normal system behavior?

-the HMIP-FAL230-C10: controls 10 actuators, at the moment it is controlled by one thermostat, thus in my opinion opening or closing all the valves at (roughly) the same time. But at the moment, sometimes, 5 valves are opened, sometimes 2, sometimes 10... what is happening? -->>> FIXED

-I want to use a default temperatur profile, for the moment I have to redefine it for every room again and again... pretty anoying, any ideas?

-Is there some kind of diagnostics mode available, so that I can see the status of all equipment (including port status) on the app, at the moment I have to walk around to see what is happening.

Any help and advice is really appreciated!!

Kind regards,

Joost

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Re: Multiple problems in new installation

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 14.02.2020, 13:38

I don’t have a HmIP-MIOB or WHS2 and can not really help -Sorry.
But you can in parallel ask also the eq3 support and post their answer here.

contact eQ3: support@eq-3.de
https://www.eq-3.com/service/support.html

joostdejonge

Re: Multiple problems in new installation

Beitrag von joostdejonge » 17.02.2020, 18:31

See below reply from EQ3, apparently, the cloud version is limited in functionality...

Dear Joost,

Thank you very much for your inquiry to our technical customer service department, as well as your general interest in our products.

The use of more than two MIOBs is not possible, due to system limitations.
Also in the common case a heating system has only one pump, which is why the system only allows one pump to connected.
Since floor heating is a very slow process, which is why the system does not react as soon as some changes are applied.

The heating profile has to be changed for every room individually.
A diagnostics mode is not available, since its not meant for the end customer to be worried about the current system status.

For maximum control we recommend to use the CCU3: https://www.homematic-ip.com/en/product ... -ccu3.html

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again via email.

Yours sincerely

eQ-3 Support-Team

eQ-3 AG
Maiburger Straße 29
26789 Leer
www.eq-3.de
support@eq-3.de

Please note:

Should you reply to this email, for a faster response, please include the entire correspondence and the ticket number in the E-mail as well as in the subject line by using the Reply function in your e-mail program.

Thank you for your support.

Our response, the recommendations contained, the information on suitability and instructions for the individual application is provided without liability and serves as a guideline only. The advice of a ###zensiert### on site cannot be substituted by this communication. We accept no liability for the correctness and completeness of our non-binding response.</FONT>

-----------------------------
Von: Joost de Jonge
Gesendet: 2020/02/14 22:01:13
An: support@eq-3.de <support@eq-3.de>
Betreff: RE: Questions regarding new Homematic installation

And as second addition, find enclosed the diagram of my system…

Regards, Joost

Sent: vrijdag 14 februari 2020 21:42
To: 'support@eq-3.de'
Subject: RE: Questions regarding new Homematic installation

Dear EQ3 support,

As additional questions:
-I have 3 miob’s, when installing the third one, the app is complaining, only 2 can be used in a system… can this be changed?
-I want to have all three miob’s in pump control, but only one can have this function. Can this be changed? Alternatively, I want to use the 4.1/4.2 potential free contact of all miob’s.

Thanks again!

Regards, Joost

Sent: vrijdag 14 februari 2020 15:42
To: 'support@eq-3.de'
Subject: Questions regarding new Homematic installation

Dear EQ3 support,

Recently I bought a complete set of Homematic IP (cloud based) equipment to control the heating system of my house. At first glance it looks nice and effective, but I'm running in some problems. Perhaps one of you can help me?

My system consists of:
-1x HMIP-HAP
-3x HMIP-MIOB
-2x HMIP-FAL230-C10
-1x HMIP-FAL230-C06
-16x thermostats

In total I have three heating circuits, each controller by one MIOB. One heating circuit is controlled by one thermostat, and directly operating one valve and the heater (via MIOB). Two circuits are separated over different zones, each zone controlled by a thermostat, and connected to the HMIP-FAL's.

At the moment I have the following problems:
-I'm using a HMIP-MIOB controlled by a HMIP_WTH-2 thermostat. If the thermostat is requesting heat, I want the MIOB to close the potential free contact 4.1/4.2. (this will start up me heating). For the moment this is not working, the potential free contact is closed all the time, no matter what temperature I choose

-When changing temperature on the thermostat it takes a long time (several minutes) before the system reacts, is this normal system behavior?

-I want to use a default temperature profile, for the moment I have to redefine it for every room again and again... pretty annoying, any ideas?

-Is there some kind of diagnostics mode available, so that I can see the status of all equipment (including port status) on the app, at the moment I have to walk around to see what is happening.

Any help and advice is really appreciated!!

Kind regards,

Joost

eQ-3 AG
Maiburger Str. 29
26789 Leer

Vorstand: Prof. H.-G. Redeker (Vorsitzender), H. Redeker, B. Grohmann, Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Irmgard Keplin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Aurich, HRB 200335

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich und oder rechtlich geschützt, und damit ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser E-Mail oder dessen Vertreter sein sollten, so beachten Sie bitte, dass jede Form der Kenntnisnahme, Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe des Inhalts dieser E-Mail unzulässig ist. Wir bitten Sie, sich in diesem Fall mit dem Absender der E-Mail in Verbindung zu setzen.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by E-Mail

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“