See the current temperature with Radiator thermostat

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
grhosso

See the current temperature with Radiator thermostat

Beitrag von grhosso » 21.02.2020, 09:46

Hello there,

I am new in the forum. I have bougth 4 Radiator thermostat to control the radiator, and I am linking the devices to openhab.

I would like to know how can I get the current temperature of the thermostat, not the target temperatur but the current temperature of the room. The thermostat must take the temperature from the room and open the valve until reaching the temperature comanded. How can I see this temperature?

In the mobile app only I can see the Temperature commanded to the Radiator Thermostat but not the current temperature. :/

Thanks.
Juan.

gzi
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Re: See the current temperature with Radiator thermostat

Beitrag von gzi » 22.02.2020, 07:48

Yes there is a datapoint for the current temperature in HM-CC-RT-DN . In
HM Script you can retrieve the current temperature. In the CCU WebUI you can trigger programs depending on it etc.
gzi
Lichtsteuerung, Heizungssteuerung, Überwachung (Feuer, Wasser, Einbruch, Stromausfall, Heizungsausfall, Wetter, Kamera), Alarmierung (optisch, akustisch, mail, SMS, voice call) - CCU, diverse HM- und HMIP Aktoren und Sensoren, Rauchmeldeanlage, UPS, GSM-Alarmwähler, Zugriff aus dem Internet via HTTPS und htdigest authentication, kein Datenkraken-Interface (Google, Amazon, China-Cloud, BND, NSA...) - HomeMatic Sicherheits-Kompendium - Checkliste für Auswahl von IP Kameras - Vergleich aktueller HomeMatic Zentralen - und alle Antworten für das gesamte Universum und den Rest

grhosso

Beitrag von grhosso » 22.02.2020, 08:07

Thank you gzi,

As soon as I have running properly the CCU3 and linked all radiator thermostat I will have a look. So far I am fightintg to get linked the Radiator thermostat and to get it linked through Openhab.

Thanks.

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 22.02.2020, 10:47

FYI

CCU3:
IoBroker
Openhab
Home Assistant
FHEM
Mediola