Offset Temperature

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
grhosso

Offset Temperature

Beitrag von grhosso » 18.03.2020, 13:02

Hi there,

I have an issue with the Homematic Radiator Thermostat.

In my room is clearly 18ºC but the thermostat measures 21.5ºC (I do not understand because the thermostat is cold). I set the radiator to 20ºC but the valve does not open because the T measured is 21.5.

I have read the help but it is not clear enough.

Should I set an offset with +3.5 or -3.5 ?

Thanks.

Sergo
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Re: Offset Temperature

Beitrag von Sergo » 18.03.2020, 14:30

Try to play with offset.
In my case, this did not help and I switched (after playing with thermostat replacement) to use of room thermostat HmIP-WTH, no issues since that viewtopic.php?f=49&t=46514&start=10#top

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 18.03.2020, 15:47

Hi grhosso,

I remember you use a CCU3 with:
- HMIP-eTRV2 (Heating-thermostats with Display)
- HMIP-eTRV-B (Heating-thermostats Basic with Display)

1. Are both models showing wrong "actual" temperature on the display or only one of it?
2. Did you created any groups where the thermostat is included?
3. Do you also use the wall thermostat WTH in this groups?
4. What firmware do the thermostats have - check in the WEBUI? viewtopic.php?f=49&t=48602&p=533856&hil ... re#p533856

grhosso

Beitrag von grhosso » 19.03.2020, 16:56

Hey guys thanks for the answer.

After playing a little but with the offset now, it seems that the temperature is more similar, and I can now handle it better than before. I had a wrong offset I think that gaves me a very high temperature so the valve never open, because the measurement was always above the set temperature.

@tomy_cc16,

Yes I have both models.

1. The model that shows wrong temperature is the HMIP-eTRV-B, I have two on the homeoffice, and both shows wrong temperature.
2. I did not create any group, I only add these 2 thermostat to a Room call Homeoffice.
3. no. I think that this wall thermostat is more acurate then the valves, because take the temperaure from the room, and the sensor in the valve are very close to the radiator, and it is very high.
4. I will check it.

Nevertheless, I am playing with the offset. What I do is close the valves and the day after see the temperature and compare with a thermostat standalone I have, and change the offset until I get the same temperature.

It seems that now works as it expects.

Thank you for your quickly reply. Very happy of your support.
Regards.
Juan

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“