Smoke Alarms

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
Helium

Smoke Alarms

Beitrag von Helium » 10.06.2020, 06:56

I use the HmIP-SWSD Smoke Alarms. A total of 4 of them.

1. When I do the "Start Test" to test error free communications, there is no response
2. All the smoke detectors work well, by the way when I test them using smoke. There is no issue here.
3. But when I remove the battery connection (deactivate them), there is no alarm raised in the Homematic system CCU3.

Could someone please help me understand why ?

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Re: Smoke Alarms

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 10.06.2020, 14:19

CCU you need to create on your own a program to get the alarm - the CCU just realizes the status change e.g. "Smoke detected".
With the Homematic Manager https://github.com/hobbyquaker/homematic-manager you can see which status are seen by changes.

What/Where notification do you want to receive?
E.g. if you buy the Smartha App (30 day free Demo) you can create a free cloudmatic account and recive Push notification when smoke is detected or door open or ....
Or receive message in Telegram? Many many possibilities.

What scenarios do you have in mind?

FYI - with the Cloud Access Point (not CCU3) you receive this information automatic in the Original HmIP App - but more plug and play and not so many options like with the CCU.

Sven_A
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 284 Mal

Beitrag von Sven_A » 11.06.2020, 08:30

I think he means a communication error. The dead time is very high with the smoke detectors, after I think 48 hours there should be a warning

Helium

Beitrag von Helium » 11.06.2020, 14:38

Yes. I think so. Please find below my program. It does NOT work. But the Smoke detector as such works well when I simulate with smoke and it also synchronizes with the other 4 smoke detectors and all of them Beep.

I deactivated one smoke alarm but the CCU3 sends me NO ALARM that this smoke detector is non-functional. The Homematic APP on my IPhone also sends me NO ALARM.
Dateianhänge
smokealarm.JPG

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“