Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
krawiec
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

HmIP-FALMOT-C12 - heat demand singnal

Beitrag von krawiec » 29.10.2020, 13:42

Hi,

I'm currently using a HmIP-ETRV-2 valves for radiators with WTH2 wall thermostats and just installed the HmIP-FALMOT-C12 to control the floor heating zones also with WTH2.
What I'm trying to do now is to create a boiler controller that will turn it on if there will be heating demand.
The first thought was to use the LEVEL data point to read each valve opening and use it to turn on/off the boiler. As I can see the FALMOT has a channel 13 called "Heat demand channel boiler" but according to the documentation there is no datapoint available to see if the heating is needed or not.

Is there a way to read by a HM Script if the heating demand is needed or not? I know that I can create direct connection with boiler controller or probably with standard switch actuator but it is not a solution as I also need to integrate standard radiators with ETRV2 valves.

Or maybe is there a way to read the heating demand directly from WTH2?

And another question is there a possibility to set the minimal % of opening for a valve (both etrv2 and falmot connected valves). As I can see when the temperature drops the controllers are opening the valves at the first stage even around 1% or 2%. This is to low for especially for the floor heating distribution valves and with such opening there is no water flow (I have the rotameters).

Best regards
Greg

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“