Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
mete
System: CCU

need of internet access to access web ui on CCU3 after upgrading to 3.55.5

Beitrag von mete » 13.01.2021, 00:55

Hello,

When I logged in to web interface today, I saw there is an update. I downloaded it, then uploaded to device and started the upgrade. After it is finished, I could not access to web interface, it simply does not respond (connection refused). I tried many things, restart, plug unplug network cable, start in recovery mode and reset network, then factory reset, then update again with no success. It responds to ping, I distribute the IP through DHCP fixed assignment. I am pretty sure the network is fine because I have another host in the same subnet using the same settings and it is working fine. However, I have limited the internet access before but the web ui was working fine before. I realized I can access to web ui only after I enable normal internet access. I dont understand the need behind this -I have purchased CCU3 only because I want it to work without internet-, and I think this should definitely be mentioned before upgrade if it is needed.

Mete

mete
System: CCU

Re: need of internet access to access web ui on CCU3 after upgrading to 3.55.5

Beitrag von mete » 13.01.2021, 19:40

I didnt have a backup. I tried various resets and also reprogram the firmware at the recovery.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“