Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
0xc0170
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

CCU2: empty Rooms/Functions page in Settings

Beitrag von 0xc0170 » 21.02.2021, 19:40

Hi,

I inherited Homematic system with CCU2 from previous owners. They created 5 rooms and I would like to rename them plus add additional rooms. However, when I click on Rooms, I get an empty page. I tried to update CCU2 to the latest firmware (2.55.10), restarted CCU2, also cookies removed after the update as suggested, different browser (explorer, edge, chrome, private session). I wait minutes until I get timeout from the webpage, still blank page.

I can review rooms in the Status page, but I am not able to access Rooms in the Settings to be able to edit. The page view under user does not even change (If I was in Settings > "Devices", it stays there, see the attached screenshot).
homematic-rooms-empty.PNG
I tried also German set as language, no change. I wonder if it would be possible to access the data directly somehow to change the rooms as the web GUI does not work ?

As I understood from searching in this forum, ccu2 is slow and these 2 pages (Rooms/Functions) take time. I am going to increase the timeout to 600 (maximum) and restart ccu2 - the last thing I can think of it might fix this.

0xc0170
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Re: CCU2: empty Rooms/Functions page in Settings

Beitrag von 0xc0170 » 02.04.2021, 13:23

I found a solution and the cause.

The solution: I found a mention on this forum to use packet control app (only available for apple devices?). You can edit the rooms there and CCU is also changed (plenty of other apps just read what ccu has and have no option to change these). Once I changed all the rooms, the Room view in homematic GUI is working

A cause: use of characters like Ü in the room names (I suspect this is the cause as I switched the rooms from german to english).

This might help someone :-) This thread can be closed.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“