Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
soyxan
System: Access Point

Homematic HMIP-BWTH and heating floor at 40ºC

Beitrag von soyxan » 14.01.2022, 10:22

Hi,

I have purchased several HMIP-BWTH wall thermostats with an Access Point to replace my old bi-metallic thermostats in each room. The HMIP-BWTH thermostats have a PWM output that will open/close a 230VAC valve connected to the thermostat output. They are working fine in manual/auto (they keep the temperature) but I have enabled the "Optimum start/stop function" and it is not working as expected.

My heat flow is around 40ºC, so my first question is how should I define my heating system in the app:
  1. Standard
  2. Low Energy
Can I tweak the system somehow to get better results?

Thanks in advance!

mototeacher
Danksagung erhalten: 24 Mal

Re: Homematic HMIP-BWTH and heating floor at 40ºC

Beitrag von mototeacher » 04.03.2022, 13:02

Hi soyxan,

in my own system I'm using WTH-2, but the control functionality should be the same.
My floor heating does have a very low temperatur delay (no floor screed above the water pipes).
My water temperature varies between 30 and 40 C.
I'm running the system in LOW ENERGY mode & Optimum start/stop and the temperatur controll works fine.
I got just issues with starting in the morning several hours too early.
Just after replacing the profile setting in the wall box several times did solve my problem.
I don't have any evidence, but it looks to me as if I had to over write the old setting a couple of times until my WTH-2 did finally accept it and was setting the temperature according my requirements.

BR,

Uli
>500 Kanäle in ca. 100 Geräten / CCU2 als LAN GW / Tinker S mit 3.73.9.20231130 produktiv.
Weiterhin über Cat5 abgesetztes HM-MOD-RPI-PCB Modul zum optimalen Antennenstandort -
3 HmIP AP Systeme mit > 30 + 40 + 15 Komponenten aufgebaut und fortlaufender Support.
1 HmIP AP mit knapp 40 Komponenten (Klimaregelung in einem Appartmenthaus/FB Heizung)
Wärmebedarfssteuerung mehrerer Buderus Systeme über HM und HmIP
Administrator der neuen User Map v.2 https://t1p.de/HMmap

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“