Homematic IP

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
Vincentj94
System: in Planung

Homematic IP

Beitrag von Vincentj94 » 05.05.2022, 13:30

As I'm planning to install the homematic IP in a studenthouse with wireless thermostats in all rooms, I would like to monitor which student is consuming more than others. Is there a way to log the amount of heat demand of every thermostat over a period of time? For example: is there a way that I can see after one year how many hours a student put his thermostat above 20 degrees?

Roland M.
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1380 Mal

Re: Homematic IP

Beitrag von Roland M. » 05.05.2022, 14:00

Hello!
Vincentj94 hat geschrieben:
05.05.2022, 13:30
Is there a way to log the amount of heat demand of every thermostat over a period of time?
No.

is there a way that I can see after one year how many hours a student put his thermostat above 20 degrees?
If you are using the CCU instead of the access point, you could use programs like CCU-Historian to record actual temperatures, valve states, settings, and so on in a database. However, it remains your task to evaluate this data.

Please check also your local legal requirements to do this.

Roland
Zur leichteren Hilfestellung bitte unbedingt beachten:
  • Bezeichnung (HM-... bzw. HmIP-...) der betroffenen Geräte angeben (nicht Artikelnummer)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Soll-Zustandes (Was soll erreicht werden?)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Ist-Zustandes (Was funktioniert nicht?)
  • Fehlermeldungen genau abschreiben, besser noch...
  • Screenshots von Programmen, Geräteeinstellungen und Fehlermeldungen (direkt als jpg/png) einstellen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. CCU2 mit ~100 Geräten (in Umstellung auf RaspberryMatic-OVA auf Proxmox-Server)
2. CCU2 per VPN mit ~50 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf Charly)
3. CCU2 per VPN mit ~40 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf CCU3)
CCU1, Test-CCU2, Raspi 1 mit kleinem Funkmodul, RaspberryMatic als VM unter Proxmox, Access Point,...

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“