Raspberrymatic + HmIPW-DRAP

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

lorant124
System: CCU und Access Point

Raspberrymatic + HmIPW-DRAP

Beitrag von lorant124 » 31.07.2022, 21:55

Hi all,
I bought HmIPW-DRAP and HmIPW-DRBL4. My plan was to use raspberry pi 4B with raspberrymatic instead of CCU3. Unfortunately it does not work, raspberrymatic doesnt see DRAP. The documentation says that there should be a "settings->contorl panel->Homematic IP access point" but I doesn't have this menu point in webUI. I use newest raspberrymatic (3.65.6.20220723)

Please help me to make visible these devices in raspberrymatic. (Tried cloud solution, this works properly. In android application I see DRAP and DRBL4
but I will use it with Home Assistant. I tried with raspberry matic plugin to HA too, result the same.)

Thank you

MichaelN
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1625 Mal

Re: Raspberrymatic + HmIPW-DRAP

Beitrag von MichaelN » 31.07.2022, 22:54

What Kind of Funkmodul do you use?
LG, Michael.

Wenn du eine App zur Bedienung brauchst, dann hast du kein Smarthome.

Wettervorhersage über AccuWeather oder OpenWeatherMap+++ Rollladensteuerung 2.0 +++ JSON-API-Ausgaben auswerten +++ undokumentierte Skript-Befehle und Debugging-Tipps +++

Roland M.
Danksagung erhalten: 1379 Mal

Beitrag von Roland M. » 31.07.2022, 22:57

Hello and welcome!
lorant124 hat geschrieben:
31.07.2022, 21:55
I bought HmIPW-DRAP and HmIPW-DRBL4. My plan was to use raspberry pi 4B with raspberrymatic instead of CCU3. Unfortunately it does not work, raspberrymatic doesnt see DRAP.
Which radio module do you use?
In order to use the DRAP it's mandatory to use either the RPI-RF-MOD or the HmIP-RFUSB, even if you don't use radio communication.

Roland
Zur leichteren Hilfestellung bitte unbedingt beachten:
  • Bezeichnung (HM-... bzw. HmIP-...) der betroffenen Geräte angeben (nicht Artikelnummer)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Soll-Zustandes (Was soll erreicht werden?)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Ist-Zustandes (Was funktioniert nicht?)
  • Fehlermeldungen genau abschreiben, besser noch...
  • Screenshots von Programmen, Geräteeinstellungen und Fehlermeldungen (direkt als jpg/png) einstellen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. CCU2 mit ~100 Geräten (in Umstellung auf RaspberryMatic-OVA auf Proxmox-Server)
2. CCU2 per VPN mit ~50 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf Charly)
3. CCU2 per VPN mit ~40 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf CCU3)
CCU1, Test-CCU2, Raspi 1 mit kleinem Funkmodul, RaspberryMatic als VM unter Proxmox, Access Point,...

Gerti
Danksagung erhalten: 274 Mal

Beitrag von Gerti » 31.07.2022, 23:10

Hi!

Your documentation is outdated.
Just start the process like adding any HmIP Device and while the countdown is running, press the key visual of the DRAP.

Best,
Gerti

lorant124

Beitrag von lorant124 » 01.08.2022, 01:18

Roland M. hat geschrieben:
31.07.2022, 22:57
Hello and welcome!
31.07.2022, 21:55
I bought HmIPW-DRAP and HmIPW-DRBL4. My plan was to use raspberry pi 4B with raspberrymatic instead of CCU3. Unfortunately it does not work, raspberrymatic doesnt see DRAP.
Which radio module do you use?
In order to use the DRAP it's mandatory to use either the RPI-RF-MOD or the HmIP-RFUSB, even if you don't use radio communication.

Roland
Thanks for fast answer. I don`t understood it from documentation/wiki. I thought if I can`t use component with homematicRF (thermostat or others..) there is no need RF USB dongle or RF-MOD PCB. Why is needed if I only can communicate over wire?

https://de.elv.com/elv-homematic-ip-arr ... ion-152306

if I buy this dongle it will work DRAP in raspberrymatic?

thank you :)

lorant124

Beitrag von lorant124 » 01.08.2022, 01:23

Gerti hat geschrieben:
31.07.2022, 23:10
Hi!

Your documentation is outdated.
Just start the process like adding any HmIP Device and while the countdown is running, press the key visual of the DRAP.

Best,
Gerti
This documentation got in box. What process do you mean ? I thought raspberrymatic automatically recognize nearby devices. Where I find this menu point in raspberrymatic?
This process in homematic IP android application is working properly. But I would like use it with home assistant and raspberrymatic.

thank you

Roland M.
Danksagung erhalten: 1379 Mal

Beitrag von Roland M. » 01.08.2022, 01:39

Hi!
01.08.2022, 01:18
I thought if I can`t use component with homematicRF (thermostat or others..) there is no need RF USB dongle or RF-MOD PCB. Why is needed if I only can communicate over wire?
The casual called "radio module" is more then just a radio module, It's a module providing all services the plain raspberry pi is not capable. Most of all it's a cypher module, too, with is necessary to establish communication with the DRAP and HAP. So no cypher module, no communication... ;)

[HmIP-RFUSB]
if I buy this dongle it will work DRAP in raspberrymatic?
Definitly yes!

At https://github.com/jens-maus/RaspberryM ... ssetzungen , table "RF-/Funkmodule" - sorry, German - you'll find a cross matrix showing which tasks you can achive with which module.

Roland
Zur leichteren Hilfestellung bitte unbedingt beachten:
  • Bezeichnung (HM-... bzw. HmIP-...) der betroffenen Geräte angeben (nicht Artikelnummer)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Soll-Zustandes (Was soll erreicht werden?)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Ist-Zustandes (Was funktioniert nicht?)
  • Fehlermeldungen genau abschreiben, besser noch...
  • Screenshots von Programmen, Geräteeinstellungen und Fehlermeldungen (direkt als jpg/png) einstellen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. CCU2 mit ~100 Geräten (in Umstellung auf RaspberryMatic-OVA auf Proxmox-Server)
2. CCU2 per VPN mit ~50 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf Charly)
3. CCU2 per VPN mit ~40 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf CCU3)
CCU1, Test-CCU2, Raspi 1 mit kleinem Funkmodul, RaspberryMatic als VM unter Proxmox, Access Point,...

Baxxy
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 2223 Mal

Beitrag von Baxxy » 01.08.2022, 18:57

Maybe important.
The RaspberryMatic Homeassistent AddOn actually can't communicate with HAP's and DRAP's, no matter which rf-module ist used.
Better use a separate Raspberry or a Virtual Machine.

lorant124

Beitrag von lorant124 » 01.08.2022, 21:23

Baxxy hat geschrieben:
01.08.2022, 18:57
Maybe important.
The RaspberryMatic Homeassistent AddOn actually can't communicate with HAP's and DRAP's, no matter which rf-module ist used.
Better use a separate Raspberry or a Virtual Machine.
If I will use on raspberry rasberryMatic OS it will work? What is a different between this two options? If I install raspberrymatic as AddOn in HomeAssistant it is the same as baremetal raspberrymatic OS only work in container, right?
What is the reason that it does not work?

thank you

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“