Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Roland M.
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 1369 Mal

Re: CONRAD is no longer allowed to sell Homematic in the Czech Republic

Beitrag von Roland M. » 15.11.2022, 21:45

Hi,

just a thought: there are package relaying companys out there. So you get a personal German address you can have your orders delivered, they move them either to storage for you to pick up, or send them once again from your country to you. Would this be a solution?

Roland
Zur leichteren Hilfestellung bitte unbedingt beachten:
  • Bezeichnung (HM-... bzw. HmIP-...) der betroffenen Geräte angeben (nicht Artikelnummer)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Soll-Zustandes (Was soll erreicht werden?)
  • Kurzbeschreibung des Ist-Zustandes (Was funktioniert nicht?)
  • Fehlermeldungen genau abschreiben, besser noch...
  • Screenshots von Programmen, Geräteeinstellungen und Fehlermeldungen (direkt als jpg/png) einstellen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. CCU2 mit ~100 Geräten (in Umstellung auf RaspberryMatic-OVA auf Proxmox-Server)
2. CCU2 per VPN mit ~50 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf Charly)
3. CCU2 per VPN mit ~40 Geräten (geplant: RaspberryMatic auf CCU3)
CCU1, Test-CCU2, Raspi 1 mit kleinem Funkmodul, RaspberryMatic als VM unter Proxmox, Access Point,...

omicronCZ
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Beitrag von omicronCZ » 18.11.2022, 12:10

But it's already solved, we have a new Homematic distributor for CZ. Unfortunately they have a range limited to HmIP only, Wired after will be next year. The old Homematic is difficult to order.

There is also the question of warranty (a bit inconvenient to send it somewhere in Germany), and especially the prices, they are much more favourable here than at many German dealers with expensive shipping to the Czech Republic. Complications with VAT...

But one more important thing from behind the scenes, Conrad was allegedly selling it outside Germany for years without eQ3 permission. But this is not to be believed at all, e.g. I have communicated with HM many times in 12 years with eQ3 technical support, and they never minded that we are customers from the Czech Republic. A bit of an alibism :?

Amazon sells (but only HmIP, not the old HM) as it likes, but I don't know if it doesn't sell eQ-3 directly through Amazon. And, of course, it sends directly to the Czech Republic as well.
But I won't pry into that.

blueznl
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von blueznl » 12.12.2022, 20:53

This far all the HMIP kit works with my old CCU2. As long as you have a CCU it wouldn't matter if the components are HMIP instead of HM. Or am I wrong?

Wired... That's a different story.

Roland M.

Beitrag von Roland M. » 12.12.2022, 23:32

Hi,
blueznl hat geschrieben:
12.12.2022, 20:53
This far all the HMIP kit works with my old CCU2.
Nope.
There are already a few devices like the HmIP-WTH-1 or the renewed HMIP-eTRV-2 (with some suffix I don't remember right now) no longer running with the CCU2.

Roland
  • Bezeichnung (HM-... bzw. HmIP-...) der betroffenen Geräte angeben (nicht Artikelnummer)
  • Screenshots von Programmen, Geräteeinstellungen und Fehlermeldungen (direkt als jpg/png) einstellen!

1. CCU2 mit ~100 Geräten (in Umstellung auf RaspberryMatic-OVA auf Proxmox-Server)
CCU1, Test-CCU2, Raspi 1 mit kleinem Funkmodul, RaspberryMatic als VM unter Proxmox, Access Point,...

elijen

Beitrag von elijen » 13.12.2022, 22:50

Beware though, there is no international support for CCU. I am now trying to resolve my tech-in issue with FALMOT-C12 + CCU3 and the technical support told me they can't help me as CCU is only designed for German market.

Roland M.

Beitrag von Roland M. » 13.12.2022, 23:23

elijen hat geschrieben:
13.12.2022, 22:50
the technical support told me they can't help me as CCU is only designed for German market.
Oh, a new text module! :twisted:
Sorry to say that, but support is denied even if you use a single AddOn or - the worst thing you can do! - one line of script.

Once I found a bug and could replicate it on four (!) CCU2 with several devices. I did a bug report including the backup file from my testing equipment - factory default, teached in two devices, created two programs (just a simple IF ... THEN ... ELSE ...). Nothing more.
The answer?
Text modules. "Please delete and create the programs once again and consider to test this on a seperate CCU."
I was on the edge to ask if they even understand what I am writing about in my e-mail...

I don't want to brag, but here in this forum you'll get more support!

Roland

elijen

Beitrag von elijen » 14.12.2022, 13:14

Roland M. hat geschrieben:
13.12.2022, 23:23
I don't want to brag, but here in this forum you'll get more support!
I have already created the thread 5 days ago where I ask for support but there are no responses so far. Now I am in process of trying to uninstall RaspberryMatic so I can at least try to ask German support for help (they only support OCCU).

Here is the thread in case you or anyone else would like to help O:)

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76952&sid=7cab2c76 ... 5ad42d9173

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“