Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
akorud
System: Access Point

Different valve open in the same room with the same temperature reading

Beitrag von akorud » 29.11.2022, 10:47

Hello,
I've build a new setup in a bathroom consisting of:
- HmIP-eTRV-E-S on towel drier, radiator valve mount is M30x1.5.
- HmIP-eTRV-E-2 on radiator under the window, mounted with Danfoss RA adapter.
- No wall thermostat.
- HmIP access point.

Everything works quite fine, however I'm confused with regulators behave differently:
- Programmed temperature is 21C
- Actual room temperature far from heaters is 20C
- Both regulators measure 22.5C, both regulators are added to the same room in the application.
- HmIP-eTRV-E-S closes the valve or keep it 10% open, drier is slightly warm, at the same time HmIP-eTRV-E-2 keep valve 40% open and radiator is hot.

Why does it happen? Any ideas how to fix? I'd prefer towel drier to produce more heat.
Will wall thermometer https://www.conrad.com/p/homematic-ip-w ... 0a-1543542 make any difference?
Should I get M28 -> M30 adapter (expensive) for HmIP-eTRV-E-2, or if no error is reported it works fine?

Thanks in advance,
Andriy Korud

petoulachi
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)

Re: Different valve open in the same room with the same temperature reading

Beitrag von petoulachi » 28.12.2022, 09:15

Hello akorud,

i'm quite new to the hmIP world but this is what I can say about your questions :
-first of all, maybe what I'm going to say is for CCU and NOT AP : have you created a hmIP heating group and put all the device in it ? This is the best way to proceed, as it seems that rooms have no impact on the behaviour. But maybe with AP things are simplier, and a room is a group :)
-changing the adapter will not change anything. But you should try to recalibrate your TRV (simply remove and put the battery, the device will asking for calibration)
-a wall thermostat (or at least a tempature sensor) will help to have a better room temperature, but it will not change you the valve are opened. For now, the system is still learning how your room heats up, give it at least a week to see how this evolve.

Regards,

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“