Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
elijen
System: CCU

Teaching in HmIP-FALMOT-C12 into CCU3

Beitrag von elijen » 09.12.2022, 15:16

Hello,

I have a problem teaching in FALMOT-C12 devices into my CCU3. I think I have tried everything possible and can't think of anything else to try. After entering KEY/SGTIN into the teach in form and activating pairing mode on the FALMOT nothing happens. I have tried following things:

- updating CCU3 firmware
- trying different FALMOT device
- entering KEY/SGTIN with and without dashes
- rebooting everything
- moving further and closer to the CCU3
- factory resetting CCU3
- resetting FALMOT connections
- I have even tried installing RaspberryMatic on the CCU3
- I have tried HmIP-RF-USB via HomeAssistant Add-on from my laptop (in case CCU3 is faulty) but no luck

Is it possible that both my HmIP-RF-USB and CCU3 are faulty or both FALMOT devices are faulty? Seems like very low probability. I don't know what am I doing wrong. Do I need to pair a thermostat first perhaps or connect all 12 valves? (I only want to use 9)

Don Kanaille
Danksagung erhalten: 111 Mal

Re: Teaching in HmIP-FALMOT-C12 into CCU3

Beitrag von Don Kanaille » 14.12.2022, 21:48

Just a stupid idea: Did you get a HMIPW-FALMOT instead of HMIP-FALMOT? It is looking very similar but has no RF-communication.

elijen

Beitrag von elijen » 15.12.2022, 13:15

Don Kanaille hat geschrieben:
14.12.2022, 21:48
Just a stupid idea: Did you get a HMIPW-FALMOT instead of HMIP-FALMOT? It is looking very similar but has no RF-communication.
I am out of smart ideas so even a stupid idea is welcome :D

The sticker and device print says HmIP-FALMOT-C12 so I think it's the correct version with RF.

elijen

Beitrag von elijen » 16.12.2022, 15:06

So the official support actually helped me solve the problem. The key information I was missing was the fact that FALMOT-C12 is automatically in pairing mode after a reset even though the light is NOT flashing orange. I was always pressing the button after the reset to make it flash orange before attempting to teach-in the device which for some reason never worked.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“