Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
amar87
System: CCU

4 X HmIP-FALMOT-C12 + Multi IO box on CCU3

Beitrag von amar87 » 16.08.2023, 19:02

Dear Froum,

I am doing some changes on my heating system and recently bought an Multi io box. Until now i had 4 HmIP-FALMOT-C12 units connected to my CCU3 and had some hourly schedule and not change it thoughout the year and the Sommer and winter mode were handled by the heater(heater would not power the circulation pumps in summer). Now i changed the heater, (too much to explain) and i would like to have the summer mode and winter mode controlled by the Multi-IO box, i want the IO box to stop and start the circulatiom pump which takes water from the buffer and delivers it to the floor heating. I have been reading and looking throgh the options and the channels from the FALMOT and have seen that it has a channel 14 called 'heat demand channel pump'. So i think this tells if the FALMOT wants hot water. This channel is only avaiavle only under 'direct device connections' and not under 'Programs'. What i want to do is to have the pump on when either of my 4 FALMOTs want hot water and Off when none of them want hot water. And to have the pump off all the time during summer. What confuses me is that i can do direct connection only between 2 devices ( chanel 14 on one FALMOT and 1 relay from the IO box), what shall i do with the other 3 FALMOTs ?`
Also what will happen during summer ? if someone would turn the knob of a room thermostat then i assume the falmot will want to open the valve and thus 'say it wants hot water'

I addition of the above there is another pump which pulls hotter water from the buffer and feeds it into 2 wall radiators i am also not sure what parameter to use with those as well to controll the second pump. It also get evem more complicated becasue the 2 wall radiators are coupled into a heating group where in the same 2 rooms i have both floor heating and radiators.

Why can't i find channel 14 under programs and why can i only find it under direct connections ? am i doing something wrong? I also attached pictures.

The also say in the manual of the IO box something that it can be coupled with up to 4 floor heating controllers but they really don't say how.

I really got myelf in a mess here, so any hints would be highly appreciated.
Dateianhänge
DirectConnections.png
Programs.png

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“