HmIP-FALMOT-C12: Configuration data ready for transmission - how to fix?

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
szz743
System: CCU

HmIP-FALMOT-C12: Configuration data ready for transmission - how to fix?

Beitrag von szz743 » 19.08.2023, 17:07

Hi, I recently upgraded to the latest version of RaspberryMatic - 3.69.7.20230626.
There was quite a few service messages "Configuration data ready" for all the thermostats and window sensors right after the upgrade but most of them has gone after a day or so except for one device - HmIP-FALMOT-C12.
I could not get rid of the message, reboots and pressing the blue button did not help, HmIP-FALMOT-C12 testing from WebUI worked OK.
That was a week or so ago, during this time the same messages appeared and disappeared for all heating groups connected to HmIP-FALMOT-C12, but message for HmIP-FALMOT-C12 is stuck there, see attached picture.

So what do I do? I had never had this problem before the upgrade, though the previous time I upgraded was about 1.5 years back.

thanks!
Dateianhänge
data ready.jpg

szz743
System: CCU

Re: HmIP-FALMOT-C12: Configuration data ready for transmission - how to fix?

Beitrag von szz743 » 27.08.2023, 14:00

I wrote to Homematic support and their answer was:
--------------------------------------------------------
Please delete all heating groups and reset the FALMOT back to its factory settings without removing it from the CCU. Then, restart the CCU and gradually recreate the heating zones.
--------------------------------------------------------
This did not help, what finally helped is removing FALMOT from the system and then adding it back and recreating all the groups.

Hoped for an easier solution but at least seems everything is working now.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“