Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
Nikon1975
System: Access Point

WHS2 Behaviour

Beitrag von Nikon1975 » 20.10.2023, 21:30

Dear All,

I am installing an underfloor heating system. I have a Falmot c12 that controls 8 rooms through 9 valves. So far so good.
I also need to control a pump and the main valve of the hot water from the central heating. For this I have a WHS2 controller. The pump is connected to channel 2 and the main valve to channel one.

I am keeping the pump on at the same time the heating is on. This I manage to control well with the schedule of the water pump. What is not clear to me is the behavior of channel one. What I would like is that the main valve would be closed if there is not heat demand from the circuit and open only if there is an heat demand. in my present configuration I see the main valve open even if all the circuits valves are closed. this I think is bad, as it just connect the hot water to the cold water outlet. how can I correct this behavior? I’ll attach come pictures of the manifold in the next post.

Thanks for support,

Davide

Nikon1975

Re: WHS2 Behaviour

Beitrag von Nikon1975 » 22.10.2023, 05:03

Attached the pictures of my manifold
Dateianhänge
IMG_4651.jpeg
IMG_4652.jpeg
IMG_4653.jpeg

barelsky

Beitrag von barelsky » 25.10.2023, 11:56

Hi Davide,

Not having the direct answer for you, but I'm also in the process to get this working the way you want it.
If you switch channel 1 and channel 2 of the WHS2, is the behavior then the same?
If so, that would indicate that implemetation of switching of the main valve is not working properly,
although the signals that are coming from the WHS2 are correct.

BTW where is your WHS2 located? I cannot see in your pictures..

Kind regards,

Patrick

Nikon1975

Beitrag von Nikon1975 » 28.10.2023, 21:50

The WSJ2 was not installed at the time of the picture.

I just would need a proper documentation of the logic that is behind the various configuration of the device. The manual is really poor.
I can switch the functions of the two channels without switching cable, but again I cannot understand or predict how the device is working.

Regards,

D

GerardF

Beitrag von GerardF » 05.11.2023, 18:29

Please see my post in the other WHS2 problem thread.

It used to work fine in my house, but since a few days the WHS2 is no longer working properly.
Even got a brand new one as replacement, same problem.

I somehow get the feeling a bug was introduced at a firmware update, but no clue if there was a recent update.

GerardF

Beitrag von GerardF » 05.11.2023, 18:30

Please see my post in the other WHS2 problem thread.

It used to work fine in my house, but since a few days the WHS2 is no longer working properly.
Even got a brand new one as replacement, same problem.

I somehow get the feeling a bug was introduced at a firmware update, but no clue if there was a recent update.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“