HmIP MIO16-PCB loosing settings after new power-up

HMIP Sender und Empfänger der Serie Homematic IP

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
Johnniexyz

HmIP MIO16-PCB loosing settings after new power-up

Beitrag von Johnniexyz » 05.05.2020, 15:15

Hello.

I have a problem with my HmIP-MIO16-PCB. It lost some of its settings after a restart.

In my configuration, I have connected the MIO16 to my CCU2 (with latest SW).
I configured the MIO16 as following:
- The Taster inputs are connected via a 'direct connection' to the relay outputs.
In this way I can switch on/off the relay outputs with the push bottons connected to the Taster inputs.
- The analog inputs are configured as 'digital inputs', triggering when the positive threshold (4V) is passed.
Push buttons connected to 5V are connected to the inputs.
Direct connections are made between the analog input 'entscheidungs' channel and the open-drain outputs.
In this way another 4 push buttons switch the open-drain outputs on/off
- For each output, a second (of 3) input is used by my CCU2 to control the 8 outputs.

So my CCU2 controls the 8 outputs using channels 18,22,26,30,34,38,42 and 46.
The push buttons control the 8 outputs with direct connections to channels 19,23,27,31,35,39,43 and 47.
Everything works perfectly after configuration! So far no issues. Everything works fine for a few days, even after a few new power-ups of the MIO16.

Today, after a new power-up of the MIO16, things don't work anymore:
- At startup, the ORANGE system LED flashes 4 or 5 times short, ending with a longer GREEN flash
Seems OK to me. Don't know if it flashed the same before.
- The MIO16 does not communicate with my CCU2 anymore. I can't control the MIO16 using the CCU2.
The CCU2 reports communication interrupted.
- The direct connections between taster inputs and relay output seem to be lost. The relay outputs do not respond to the push buttons anymore.
- The push buttons connected to the analog inputs still work and control the open-drain outputs as before.

Does anyone have the same experience with the MIO16?
Any clue on what happened with the MIO16?

I can try to reset the MIO16 and connect it to the CCU2 again to see if things work again....
But this is a lot of work, configuring and renaming all channel names as there are a lot of channels....
Even if things are working after reset, will this problem appear again after a new power-up?????
If so, this would make the MIO16 worthless for any serious application!!

Added info (8-05-2020):
ELV advised me to reset the MIO16 to factory settings.
I tried it, but the MIO16 is not responding!
Note: System reset of the device has not been disabled.
More than 4 seconds system button push gives NO response, no orange flashing LED, simply nothing.
System reset is not possible anymore! I ended up with a non-functional device!
It looks like the software is corrupted as even the system button doesn't work anymore!
Serious software bug????

Greetings,

John

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic IP Aktoren und Sensoren“