Darkman
System: CCU

Re: HMIP-PCBS Switch-on time Programm wird "ignoriert"

Beitrag von Darkman » 16.01.2022, 12:11

Hey,
andrzejgilas hat geschrieben:
16.01.2022, 06:23
you need to set up the channel actions, Baxxy wrote about it
check channel numbers too ! (channel 2 and 3)
Did that too, but it doesn't work for my issue of the disrupted communication.
So the PCBS has only 2 channels that are available for programs:
Channel 0 - the "general actor channel", that one doesn't even give me the option to act on state changes, just things like time etc.
Channel 3 - the "switch actor", that one allows me to act on the status change etc as needed.

But the issue is that the moment the actor switches on, it activates a remote that also sends on 868mhz, thus interrupting the communication to the PCBS. And so far, from my tests, none of the options (channel action, set on time) seem to send that information in the "first" telegram but in a "second one" that will not reach the PCBS anymore. At least thats what i discovered so far. I might need to switch to a different actor that actually can have a "max on time" setting internally.

Cheers,
Sven

andrzejgilas
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 13 Mal

Re: HMIP-PCBS Switch-on time Programm wird "ignoriert"

Beitrag von andrzejgilas » 16.01.2022, 14:17

Darkman hat geschrieben:
16.01.2022, 12:11
Hey,
andrzejgilas hat geschrieben:
16.01.2022, 06:23
you need to set up the channel actions, Baxxy wrote about it
check channel numbers too ! (channel 2 and 3)
Did that too, but it doesn't work for my issue of the disrupted communication.
So the PCBS has only 2 channels that are available for programs:
Channel 0 - the "general actor channel", that one doesn't even give me the option to act on state changes, just things like time etc.
Channel 3 - the "switch actor", that one allows me to act on the status change etc as needed.

But the issue is that the moment the actor switches on, it activates a remote that also sends on 868mhz, thus interrupting the communication to the PCBS. And so far, from my tests, none of the options (channel action, set on time) seem to send that information in the "first" telegram but in a "second one" that will not reach the PCBS anymore. At least thats what i discovered so far. I might need to switch to a different actor that actually can have a "max on time" setting internally.

Cheers,
Sven
I used to have a similar problem with seeing channels - a factory reset (learn again) helped
I also had a problem with communication - the problem was in the power supply (the 12V power supply may have been faulty, changing for another 5V power supply helped)
and that's how it should be:
33.jpg
CCU3 RaspberryMatic + 49 Gerate (HmIP-HAP, HmIP-HAP JS1, 3xHmIP-BWTH, 3xHmIP-PCBS, 2xHmIP-PCBS2, HmIP-SMO, 2xHmIP-SWDO-PL, 3xHmIP-PSM-CH, HmIP-FCI6, 4xHmIP-SRH, 3xHmIP-SWDO-I, HmIP-KRC4, HmIP-RC8, 7xHmIP-FBL, HmIP-FDT, HmIP-FSI16, 5xHmIP-FSM, 2xHmIP-STHO, HmIP-WRC6, 2xHmIP-SWDM, HmIP-FSM16, HmIP-WTH-1, 2xHMIP-WRC2) , CCU-Historian, Mediola App, VPN - Synology RT2600ac

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic IP Aktoren und Sensoren“