FHT 8, FHT 80B, FHT 80TF, FHT 8I, FHT 8V

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
zaleo

Zentralheizung.....

Beitrag von zaleo » 25.01.2010, 17:05

Hallo alle,

Ich bin von den Niederlanden.

Miner Deuts ist schlecht, fahre ich auf Englisch fort.
Aber ich Verstehe der meistes von Ihnen, solange es nicht deutsches techno Gesprache ist.

--

I have made some software (Web, Windows and Mobile) to control my lights with the CUN and CUL modules from busware.de.
All is very DIY experimental, but full functional in my apartment.
Ferry fancy gadget to use my mobile-phone as a remote for all lights in my apartment.

Now my next step is to get my central heating on this system...

First choice is my hardware.. From what I understand all he FHZ/FHT stuff is to control heating per radiator.

I have a central heating system, here in the Netherlands this central heating system is very common, I am not sure in Germany, so let me explain how it works;

A central unit is controlling the boiler to heat when the temperature is under x 'C in the living room.
Basically this is a digital clock with temp. sensor that you can program controlling a relay (Low voltage on/off contact).

I would like to be able to read the current temperature and set the desired temperature wireless (Eventually remotely with the CUN module and my own software)...
Would love to be able to start heating my home when I leave from the office.

In theory this could be done with just a FS20 controlled relay, a wireless temperature sensor and a server who is doing the smart stuff.

However this would mean nothing is working when there is a connection lost or server down time, I am looking for a self maintained system (Control unit) that can be manipulated/overwritten or even programmed wireless using the FHT80b/FHT8v way or something simulair.

Is there any module available to do this, or is it only for control per radiator.

--

Danke

Antworten

Zurück zu „ELV FHT-Komponenten“