[SOLVED] Make HmIP-eTRV-E & HmIP-FAL230-C10 work with HmIP-WHS2 (using CCU / RaspberryMatic)

HMIP lokale Installation

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
rogermeijer
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)

[SOLVED] Make HmIP-eTRV-E & HmIP-FAL230-C10 work with HmIP-WHS2 (using CCU / RaspberryMatic)

Beitrag von rogermeijer » 13.09.2022, 16:43

Dear,

With my best German and Google Translate I am trying to find instructions on how to get the following devices work together in CCU3 (RaspberryMatic as Home Assistant Add-on):

HmIP-FAL230-C10 (with temperature sensor HmIP-STH as thermostat)
HmIP-eTRV-E (no temperature sensor as thermostat - do I need to do something specific here?)
HmIP-WHS2 - to activate the heating system when there is demand from either the radiator valves (channel 1) or the floor heating (channel 2)

Via direct connection I can link the HmIP-STH with with the FAL230-C10, and also the FAL230-C10 with a channel of WHS2. But still I don't see any action when I turn on the thermostat of the floor heating.

For the eTRV-E it is not possible - as far as I can see - to connect it with a direct link to WHS2. Also adding them to the same room does not have the effect. Do I need to do something else? Scripting? If someone could guide me through that would be great!

Thanks a lot!
Zuletzt geändert von rogermeijer am 01.10.2022, 10:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

rogermeijer
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)

Re: Make HmIP-eTRV-E & HmIP-FAL230-C10 work with HmIP-WHS2 (using CCU / RaspberryMatic)

Beitrag von rogermeijer » 01.10.2022, 10:51

For those having the same question, I got it working by creating a program. Triggered by "valve opening" change in the eTRV-E, which switches on the status of the WHS2.

The floor heating apparently did work using the direct connection. I however uses a different channel than is visible in Home Assistant. So I created another program that syncs the statuses of the channels.

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic IP mit CCU“