RaspberryMatic - Verbesserungsvorschläge/Wünsche

Einrichtung, Nutzung und Hilfe zu RaspberryMatic (OCCU auf Raspberry Pi)

Moderatoren: jmaus, Co-Administratoren

iRudi
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Re: RaspberryMatic - Verbesserungsvorschläge/Wünsche 2019

Beitrag von iRudi » 04.11.2019, 08:39

Ich hätte gerne das "Tauschen" auch für HmIP Geräte.
Am besten auch als Upgrade - also von einem alten Hm Gerät hin zu einem ähnlichen HmIP Gerät.

Gruß,
Rudi

fischmir
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Beitrag von fischmir » 19.11.2019, 19:54

Ich würde mir wünschen, Programme besser in Unterordner organisieren zu können.

matthiasmatthias

Beitrag von matthiasmatthias » 29.11.2019, 11:05

Beim Zeitmodul gibt es die Wahl zwischen Werktags oder am Wochenende.
Dies ist sehr praktisch wenn man die Rollläden z.B. am Wochenende später hochfahren will.
Mein Problem meine Frau hat ihren freien Tag immer Freitags bzw. alle Friseurinnen haben ihren freien Tag montags.
Es wäre halt schön wenn man jeden Wochentag für den das Ereignis gilt separart auswählen könnte.

Erbit
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von Erbit » 29.11.2019, 11:49

Hi.
1) I would like WebUi to have a different code page. More universal, e.g. utf-8.

2) I would like WebUi to have a definable language. I think that many users from the world want to have WebUi in their national language and could do the translation. If translating in WebUi is troublesome, maybe it is enough to add a "definable" item to the list of languages, and then everyone will create files in the appropriate directory.

Gruß,
Robert

jmaus
Danksagung erhalten: 1863 Mal

Beitrag von jmaus » 29.11.2019, 12:01

Erbit hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 11:49
1) I would like WebUi to have a different code page. More universal, e.g. utf-8.
Sorry, but this is internally not so easy because the logical engine (ReGaHss) and especially the used tclsh is currently bound to run with ISO-8859-1 language codes only. So simply switching to UTF-8 is not possible without a large internal rework which doesn't currently bring a big benefit for most users, because most homematic users are from central europe and thus ISO-8859-1 should be sufficient.
Erbit hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 11:49
2) I would like WebUi to have a definable language. I think that many users from the world want to have WebUi in their national language and could do the translation. If translating in WebUi is troublesome, maybe it is enough to add a "definable" item to the list of languages, and then everyone will create files in the appropriate directory.
This is something eQ3 mostly have to define. In fact, they just dropped the long supported turkish language translation some WebUI versions ago (probably because turkish users are not the main focus or simply because they don't want to support languages from countries with authocratic leaderships anymore :D ).

However, if you feel you would like to take over the job of coordinating international translations of the WebUI, feel free to take over the job as part of the RaspberryMatic OpenSource project. So simply have a look at the WebUI language translations here: https://github.com/eq-3/occu/tree/maste ... ui/js/lang and try to understand how the language translations are performed in javascript code of the WebUI. And if you would like to be a constant maintainer of the language translations, feel free to do so by creating a dedicated github issue in the RaspberryMatic GitHub project. Please understand that with the growing user base of RaspberryMatic and the projects tasks I have myself I simply don't have the time to work on more language transations myself...
RaspberryMatic 3.75.6.20240316 @ ProxmoxVE – ~200 Hm-RF/HmIP-RF/HmIPW Geräte + ioBroker + HomeAssistant – GitHub / Sponsors / PayPal / ☕️

Xel66
Danksagung erhalten: 1497 Mal

Beitrag von Xel66 » 29.11.2019, 13:22

matthiasmatthias hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 11:05
Es wäre halt schön wenn man jeden Wochentag für den das Ereignis gilt separart auswählen könnte.
Kann man doch unter täglich.

Gruß Xel66
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
524 Kanäle in 146 Geräten und 267 CUxD-Kanäle in 34 CUxD-Geräten:
343 Programme, 334 Systemvariablen und 183 Direktverknüpfungen,
RaspberryMatic Version: 3.65.11.20221005 + Testsystem: CCU2 2.61.7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Einsteigerthread, Programmlogik-Thread, WebUI-Handbuch

Erbit

Beitrag von Erbit » 29.11.2019, 19:00

jmaus hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 12:01
Sorry, but this is internally not so easy because the logical engine (ReGaHss) and especially the used tclsh is currently bound to run with ISO-8859-1 language codes only. ...
I know the problem and I know that change is difficult.
jmaus hat geschrieben:
...So simply switching to UTF-8 is not possible without a large internal rework which doesn't currently bring a big benefit for most users, because most homematic users are from central europe and thus ISO-8859-1 should be sufficient.
I think this is the wrong approach. In the "global village" of the internet, this approach is limited to the Central European market. Is not an advantage. This is a disadvantage. Of course, this is a defect introduced by EQ-3, not by you.
EQ-3 made a mistake from the very beginning.
jmaus hat geschrieben:
... However, if you feel you would like to take over the job of coordinating international translations of the WebUI, feel free to take over the job as part of the RaspberryMatic OpenSource project. So simply have a look at the WebUI language translations here: https://github.com/eq-3/occu/tree/maste ... ui/js/lang and try to understand how the language translations are performed in javascript code of the WebUI.
I will consider. I know how the language is saved in WebUi. Once, I translated over 50% into Polish. At that time there was Turkish and I could save my translation there.

However, this is not the point. The idea is to create a tool that will allow everyone to translate to any language through WebUi. Then everyone will be able to do it for their language. However, I understand that such a tool "costs".

I can dream however;)
jmaus hat geschrieben:
Please understand that with the growing user base of RaspberryMatic and the projects tasks I have myself I simply don't have the time to work on more language transations myself...
I understand that very well. I prefer you to service other important matters instead of creating a language. I know that there is a lot more work but I can dream;)

Also, I hope that maybe the EQ-3 will read this one day and understand its mistake. It's enough for the EQ-3 to give people a tool.

Erbit

Beitrag von Erbit » 29.11.2019, 20:24

jmaus hat geschrieben:
...take over the job of coordinating international translations of the WebUI...
... constant maintainer of the language translations....
I do not have sufficient knowledge to translate all languages (EN / PL) but I could create a translation into Polish and support translation. If I decide, will you complete the language selection in the "Settings-> User management" tab?

jmaus
Danksagung erhalten: 1863 Mal

Beitrag von jmaus » 29.11.2019, 22:14

Erbit hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 19:00
jmaus hat geschrieben:
...So simply switching to UTF-8 is not possible without a large internal rework which doesn't currently bring a big benefit for most users, because most homematic users are from central europe and thus ISO-8859-1 should be sufficient.
I think this is the wrong approach. In the "global village" of the internet, this approach is limited to the Central European market. Is not an advantage. This is a disadvantage. Of course, this is a defect introduced by EQ-3, not by you.
EQ-3 made a mistake from the very beginning.
Well, there are regulatory aspects you also have to keep in mind. Even thought we are in the EU, local countries still have their own authorities taking care of their own radio frequency distributions. As such, eQ3 would first probably have to apply for a certificate to be allowed to officially distribute their RF hardware to other countries in the EU...
Erbit hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 19:00
jmaus hat geschrieben:
... However, if you feel you would like to take over the job of coordinating international translations of the WebUI, feel free to take over the job as part of the RaspberryMatic OpenSource project. So simply have a look at the WebUI language translations here: https://github.com/eq-3/occu/tree/maste ... ui/js/lang and try to understand how the language translations are performed in javascript code of the WebUI.
I will consider. I know how the language is saved in WebUi. Once, I translated over 50% into Polish. At that time there was Turkish and I could save my translation there.

However, this is not the point. The idea is to create a tool that will allow everyone to translate to any language through WebUi. Then everyone will be able to do it for their language. However, I understand that such a tool "costs".
Having a translation tool within the WebUI is definitly way too much. All you would need is to use an independent text translation format (e.g. like the gettext *.po/*.pot format - https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/ma ... Files.html), put this into an online language translation platform like transifex (https://www.transifex.com/) and then have a conversion tool that converts the translated *.po files to the individual javascript translation files of the WebUI. Should be quiet straight forward to implement, thought still some good work to do...
Erbit hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 20:24
jmaus hat geschrieben:
...take over the job of coordinating international translations of the WebUI...
... constant maintainer of the language translations....
I do not have sufficient knowledge to translate all languages (EN / PL) but I could create a translation into Polish and support translation. If I decide, will you complete the language selection in the "Settings-> User management" tab?
You of course do not have to translate to all other languages yourself, but take over the job of a language translation coordinator/maintainer, for example. That means, coordinate translations on e.g. transifex, maintain the po -> javascript conversion tools, etc. etc.
RaspberryMatic 3.75.6.20240316 @ ProxmoxVE – ~200 Hm-RF/HmIP-RF/HmIPW Geräte + ioBroker + HomeAssistant – GitHub / Sponsors / PayPal / ☕️

matthiasmatthias

Beitrag von matthiasmatthias » 30.11.2019, 13:09

Xel66 hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 13:22
matthiasmatthias hat geschrieben:
29.11.2019, 11:05
Kann man doch unter täglich.

Gruß Xel66
Bei täglich passiert das Ereignis doch jeden Tag. Ich will aber z.B. Nur jeden Montag und jeden Dienstags .....

Antworten

Zurück zu „RaspberryMatic“