extending VDMOT cable

Allgemeine Fragen zum Thema Hausautomation bei Neubau und Renovierung, die (noch) nicht produktspezifisch sind

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
DaTo
System: Access Point

extending VDMOT cable

Beitrag von DaTo » 27.01.2024, 13:16

Hi all,

I use a falmot-c12 to control my zonal regulators. We have 12 zones on 4 floors. Therefore I thought to install 1 falmot-c12 on the 2nd floor and extend cables to the VDMOT actuators on the other floors, connecting them to the falmot-c12 on the 2nd floor. Therefore I have to extend the VDMOT cables to max 7 meters.

I've bought the same data-cable as on the VDMOT (UNITRONIC LiYY) rj10 plugs and rj10 connectors and created one extension cable to test this idea. It doesn't work and I've tried both to connect the plugs straight and crossed (reversing the order on 1 plug side) to the cable. The falmot-c12 doesn't recognize the VDMOT on the extended cable, but does so without.

Some ideas on what I do wrong? Has somebody successfully extended a VDMOT actuator cable and can explain me how to do it?

Thanks!

Henke
System: CCU
Danksagung erhalten: 306 Mal

Re: extending VDMOT cable

Beitrag von Henke » 27.01.2024, 18:47

Ich habe dafür ein CAT6 Netzwerkkabel verwendet und es mit 50m Verlängerung getestet. Allerdings habe ich dafür die VDMOT Kabel zerschnitten und es direkt dazwischen gelötet. Es werden pro VDMOT nur 2 Kabel benötigt, so das mit einem CAT6 4 VDMOT verlängert werden können.
Läuft seit über 1 einem Jahr mit ca 15m und 12m Verlängerung ohne Probleme.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Neubau - Renovierung - Planung“