debmatic - OCCU als richtige Debian/Ubuntu Variante

Debian/Ubuntu basierte CCU

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Malz1902

Re: debmatic - OCCU als richtige Debian/Ubuntu Variante

Beitrag von Malz1902 » 02.02.2020, 20:15

Die Resi Werte kann man sich doch im ioBroker anzeigen lassen.

Das mit dem State wenn das Rollo auf/ab fährt ist mir klar, ich möchte in meiner Vis einen Statusbalken machen der den Prozent Wert live anzeigt

alexirion
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von alexirion » 26.07.2020, 17:28

Does debmatic work on a Raspi4 with Ubuntu 20.04 64 Bit? Do the modules HM-MOD-RPI-PCB and RPI-RF-MOD work with this setup? On github.com/alexreinert/debmatic it is mentioned that Raspbian Stretch or Buster is required for the Raspi.

deimos
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 950 Mal

Beitrag von deimos » 26.07.2020, 18:35

Hi,

I never tested debmatic on 64 Bit Ubuntu on Raspi 4. But debmatic does run on other 64 Bit ARM Systems without any issues, so I'm pretty sure, that it will run on a Raspi 4, too.
But there are currently no packages available for Ubuntu 20.04 for the required device tree overlays for the HM-MOD-RPI-PCB or RPI-RF-MOD directly attached to the GPIO Header. Using a HB-RF-USB or HB-RF-USB-2 has not the requirement of device tree changes, attaching the radio module using one of them should work.

Kind regards,
Alex

alexirion

Beitrag von alexirion » 27.07.2020, 14:33

Would it be possible to integrate debmatic in a Yocto build for the Raspi to have a custom image? Did anyone ever tried this? What are the debmatic dependencies to Debian? If it's only, that some libraries are needed I could give it a try.
I want to use debmatic only to send/receive commands via the HM radio interface and have the logic layer in my own C++ application. Therefore, Yocto would be the right way to generate the image and SDK for cross compiling.
Regards,
--Alex

jmaus
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 1856 Mal

Beitrag von jmaus » 27.07.2020, 14:46

alexirion hat geschrieben:
27.07.2020, 14:33
Would it be possible to integrate debmatic in a Yocto build for the Raspi to have a custom image? Did anyone ever tried this? What are the debmatic dependencies to Debian? If it's only, that some libraries are needed I could give it a try.
I want to use debmatic only to send/receive commands via the HM radio interface and have the logic layer in my own C++ application. Therefore, Yocto would be the right way to generate the image and SDK for cross compiling.
As Yocto follows more or less the same approach than Buildroot, I would suggest that you have a look at RaspberryMatic and its build enviromnent because RaspberryMatic is using buildroot as the base Linux system and there you can integrate ypur own application quite easily as a dedicated buildroot package.
RaspberryMatic 3.75.6.20240316 @ ProxmoxVE – ~200 Hm-RF/HmIP-RF/HmIPW Geräte + ioBroker + HomeAssistant – GitHub / Sponsors / PayPal / ☕️

alexirion

Beitrag von alexirion » 27.07.2020, 17:32

jmaus hat geschrieben:
27.07.2020, 14:46
alexirion hat geschrieben:
27.07.2020, 14:33
As Yocto follows more or less the same approach than Buildroot, I would suggest that you have a look at RaspberryMatic and its build enviromnent because RaspberryMatic is using buildroot as the base Linux system and there you can integrate ypur own application quite easily as a dedicated buildroot package.
Thanks for this hint, I will look into Buildroot and RaspberryMatic as well.
--Alex

Fredje
System: CCU

Beitrag von Fredje » 15.02.2023, 13:08

Hallo,
habe debmatic schon seit einiger Zeit am laufen ..
funktioniert ohne Probleme .. habe eine Frage zur Signal-cli ( cmd line Interface zum Signal Messenger ) .. kann man
aus der CCU darauf zugreifen und Nachrichten versenden.

danke für eine Info ..

Antworten

Zurück zu „debmatic“