CCU2 + FHZ2000 + Homputer Studio

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
thegibs

CCU2 + FHZ2000 + Homputer Studio

Beitrag von thegibs » 10.09.2018, 16:05

Hello,

So glad to find an English-speaking section :D May one of you lead me(*) to a beginners document/topic/howto for integration of FHZ2000 controlled devices (8xFHT80b/FHT8V + FHT8W for boiler switch control), into a newly bought CCU2 unit ?
I also have just bought a Homeputer HM/FHZ license.

(*) I can't read German, I know how to use GTranslate, however it's pretty hard to efficiently search for specific topics using a translator.

So far I managed to create all devices, I can read the actual temps using the visualizer window from my PC, and successfully commited everything to the CCU2. Now my main question to leverage my CCU2: how can I "see", and then control, my FHT devices from within the CCU2 ?

Many thanks

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Re: CCU2 + FHZ2000 + Homputer Studio

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 10.09.2018, 16:22

I have no experience with FHZ2000 and Homeputer but you can also try to contact the Homeputer Heavy Users:

- NickHM
- Familienvater
- klassisch

or the Developer: cl-control-RK

Also you can try to ask the question in the Homeputer Forum - because most of the users are not checking the english section:
viewforum.php?f=28

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 10.09.2018, 16:28

I can also recommend for beginners help this pages - if you like to read:

Homematic Basic info and differences Homematic vs Homematic IP:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=41325

Beginners Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22801

Good Website with Homematic ideas:
https://technikkram.net

Good Website with Homematic ideas:
https://homematic-guru.de

Verdrahtet Channel with many Homematic Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5myDgVQ ... h-jaVvyKeq

Familienvater
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 34 Mal

Beitrag von Familienvater » 10.09.2018, 17:28

Hi,

it seems, that you want to use the old FHT devices from the WebUI? This is not possible with the FHZ2000. The FHZ2000 is only a gateway, that can be used "inside" the Homeputer-CL software.

I never tried FHZ2000 with FHT, but lessons I learned with my 2x FHZ2000 and FS20/HMS100/ESA-Energiemonitors:
I replaced all old stuff with HM-Devices, and do no longer use the FHZ2000, now life is easier :-)

If you really want to use the FHT-Devices in the WebUI, then you should have a look at cuxd, with a CUL-USB-Device as transmitter for the "ancient signals".

Greets,

der Familienvater

thegibs

Beitrag von thegibs » 10.09.2018, 17:43

Thank you all for your (so fast !) replies. Provided the links to grab some more precise information, and reading your last reply, it seems that indeed this will not work as I was expecting it to.

I was considering a CUL device with a small-factor PC, before choosing CCU2 for its "all-in-one" purpose, I feel a little bit stupid now :roll: And much more dumb to have bought a $$$ software solution that will not fully meet my expectations.

Also, I have not yet given a try to the embedded CL Web Server feature, maybe this will be enough for now. I'll consider buying a CUL device then, if you have a decent brand / part number to share ? (looking for something as easy as possible). The only English web site I found related to these devices was Busware.

Anyway, thank you all again for your time providing replies.
Best regards

Familienvater
System: Alternative CCU (auf Basis OCCU)
Danksagung erhalten: 34 Mal

Beitrag von Familienvater » 10.09.2018, 19:31

Hi,

I do not own a CUL-Device, so I can't give you any part-No, but as far as I know is Busware the manufacturer of the CUL-Sticks.

Der Familienvater

anse07

Beitrag von anse07 » 08.03.2019, 00:04

... by the way:
I do use the mentioned systems and have these old fht devices running with them:
FHZ2000, CCU2 and Homputer Studio in one network with app.80 old devices.

I have just transferred my system from FHZ1300 USB to FHZ2000, which is a standard network device with an RJ45 plug.

Okay, I have some special issues where some of the hms100 tf do not work as suspected, but i also have some working fine.
Meanwhile i understood from threads of this forum that some of the hms devices will not work because they are not perfectly tuned to their official frequency- so they do send with a little offset from the written standard, so the FHZ2000 will not receive a signal from them.
But these "faulty" devices do work with the FHZ1300 USB, so i think about going back to the older stuff - as it works!

I know that this is not what i should do, as technology goes on, but there are also no new devices to buy like fht's and HMS'es so it is only a question of time before i have to migrate and then buy from a new kind of equipment series like homematic or so.

But i get wet eyes when i think what i have spend in the past, as it is clear by now that i cannot continnue this way in the future. It was the amount of ca. 4.000 Euros for app. 80 actuators and sensors i bought from - yes, by now you can say so - from the wrong company!!
Okay, I have had it working gor 11 years, true.

I will now state my mentioned issue in a new thread in the german board.

Bye for now
anse

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“