Homematic IP HmIP-STH

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
blueznl
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Homematic IP HmIP-STH

Beitrag von blueznl » 12.02.2019, 21:07

I have one Homematic IP humidity / temperature sensor in my bathroom. I *think* I understand what is going on, but I'm not entirely sure.

When I look at the graph I notice there is often little bit of data missing at the end of the graph, like this:

1.jpg
1.jpg (23.89 KiB) 4399 mal betrachtet

The yellow line is humidity as reported by the HmIP-STH, the red and blue line are humidity as reported by the HM-TC-IT-WM-W-EU (regular Homematic wall thermostat).

I *suspect* what happens here is the software in the CCU is drawing a graph using b-spline or some similar algorithm, AND that the HmpIP-STH doesn't send any messages for a period of time if there were no chances (quite a sensible thing to do). See also the settings of the HmpIP-STH:

3.jpg

The 'leave 20 messages out' option seems to suggest that.

Could someone confirm I understood these settings right?

Now, I think I ran into a bug in the CCU firmware with diagrams and this missing data. I have re-build some programs and diagrams, so some older data is missing.

ow if I draw a diagram for which there is partially no data, the CCU is still drawing an (incomplete) diagram. For example in the diagram below I have less than a months' data for all three sensors.

When this 'monthly view' includes data from the Homematic IP sensor HmIP-STH (which has been logged for the same period, but where some data might be missing) then it shows an error message at the top of the diagram, like this:

4.jpg

... and it won't show *any* data for the HmIP-STH sensor though it will show data for the other sensors. Zooming in proves there is data, it just isn't shown, see the first image.

I *suspect* that the CCU stumbles over a few bit missing at the start of the diagram, missing parts which are conveniently located to the left of the visible area when zoomed in.

Is my thinking wrong, or is this a bug?
Zuletzt geändert von blueznl am 26.09.2019, 23:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

tomi_cc16
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Re: Homematic IP HmIP-STH

Beitrag von tomi_cc16 » 12.02.2019, 23:02

I don't have a solution for you just a question, have you also tried to log the data with the Addon Historian?
https://ccu-historian.de/

Or with a Smart Home Hub e.h. ioBroker or Home Assistant.

Same results?

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 12.02.2019, 23:04

No, sorry, just used the internal tools. I'm pretty sure it is a bug (as it is fairly logical to explain and reproducable).

I was wondering if someone else noticed the same thing, or if my own logic was faulty :D

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 04.09.2019, 01:13

Fixed it.

Default setting: Number of messages that are left out: 1

I recently bought an outdoor sensor, which had slightly different parameters, but did have this parameter. However, it was set to 0.

I went back to the indoor sensor, and changed it to 0 as well. Problem solved.

sebafm
System: Access Point

Beitrag von sebafm » 24.01.2023, 10:52

Hi,
I'm quite new with Homematic and I have a very basic question. How did you get this data/graph? Thanks!

blueznl

Beitrag von blueznl » 24.01.2023, 14:25

Via diagrams. Or isn't that what you mean?

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“